Destiny 2 introduces a few new activities for players to enjoy, one of which is Lost Sectors. These dungeon-like areas offer a mass of enemies, a small boss fight, and a loot chest at the very end. Lost Sectors are also important in tracking down the various targets of the Wanted bounties purchased from Spider in the Tangled Shore. Lost Sectors can be tough to spot on the map, and it's easy to forget their names, so below is a map of each area, along with the names of all the Lost Sectors in Destiny 2.
All Destiny 2 Lost Sectors
There are dozens of Lost Sectors spread out among Destiny 2's patrol zones. Thanks to a few updates, Lost Sectors have grown to become more than just an area to kill a simple enemy. Wanted bounty targets are now found in Lost Sectors, and there are also light boss mechanics to defeat the enemy and claim the reward. Below is a breakdown of all the Lost Sectors in Destiny 2 and maps of where to find them.
- EDZ Lost Sectors
- Titan Lost Sectors
- Nessus Lost Sectors
- Io Lost Sectors
- Mercury Lost Sectors
- Mars Lost Sectors
- Tangled Shore Lost Sectors
- Dreaming City Lost Sectors
- Moon Lost Sectors
EDZ Lost Sectors
The European Dead Zone, or EDZ, offers the largest playable area and the most zones with Lost Sectors. The stitched-together map above should give you a good indication of where all the EDZ Lost Sectors are located.
- Terminus East – Found in Trostland, outside the chapel
- Atrium – In Trostland, inside the chapel
- Widow's Walk – Trostland, left of the chapel
- Scavenger's Den – Outskirts, south of the Public Event space, below the bridge
- The Drain – Outskirts, along the water's edge
- Whispered Falls – Outskirts, up in the trees in the northwest
- The Weep – Winding Cove, right near the fast travel point
- Pathfinder's Crash – Firebase Hades, on the south cliffs
- Excavation Site XII – Firebase Hades, on the eastern cliffs
- The Pit – Firebase Hades, below the Firebase
- Skydock IV – Sunken Isles, below the Cabal ship
- The Quarry – Sunken Isles, in the center of the area
- Flooded Chasm – The Gulch, the south of the area, feeds through to the Outskirts
- Hallowed Grave – The Sludge, in the northwest side of the area
- Cavern of Souls – The Sludge, in the center of the area
- Shaft 13 – The Sludge, in the east
Titan Lost Sectors
There are only three Lost Sectors on Titan, with one Lost Sector in the Siren’s Watch and two in The Rig. Due to the multi-level structure of the Titan Patrol space, these can be a bit troublesome to find.
- Methane Flush – Siren's Watch. From the Fast Travel point near Sloane, turn left to face the Arcology, jump down to the closest platform, making sure to land on its lower boardwalk that wraps around its side. The entrance to the Lost Sector is through a circular door.
- Cargo Bay 3 – The Rig. Use the Fast Travel point and run to the left toward the Orange “Bay 3” section. Instead of jumping up to the higher levels, walk to the railing and look over the edge, the Lost Sector is down on the lower level.
- DS Quarters-2 – The Rig. Near the Wizard Heroic Public Event. Head in to the Public Event area. Cut across the room, and continue through the corridors, making sure not to go outside. You’ll see the Lost Sector sign on the wall near stairs heading toward a red door.
Nessus Lost Sectors
Nessus is of a size and complexity similar to the EDZ mixed with Titan, this makes it difficult to locate the Lost Sectors on Nessus. At the moment, there are only five areas that contain Lost Sectors, with only one Lost Sector each.
- Orrery – Artifact's Edge. Jump from the Fast Travel point, down to the left where the Vex spawn. Continue down toward the shallow water to locate the Lost Sector.
- Rift – Exodus Black. Directly across from the Fast Travel point.
- Carrion Pit – Glade of Echoes. Head into the middle of the area and search below the rubble for a tunnel leading down into the ground.
- Conflux – The Cistern. Under the large tree, look for the entrance to this Nessus Lost Sector beside the waterfall.
- Ancient's Haunt – The Tangle. Go to the right of the Well of Dust and look for the cave in the wall by the tree covered in red fungus.
Io Lost Sectors
There are only three Lost Sectors on Io, and all of them are easy to find due to the fairly flat nature of the Patrol zone.
- Aphix Conduit – The Rupture, in the very southeast of the area.
- Sanctum of Bones – The Rupture. Directly across from Asher Mir in a cave.
- Grave of Ulan-Tan – Lost Oasis. From the Fast Travel spawn point, turn left and follow the cliff along until you find a cave in the wall.
Mercury Lost Sectors
Pariah's Refuge is the only Lost Sector on Mercury. When facing away from the Lighthouse and Brother Vance, go left and follow the edge of the area toward the Infinite Forest. The Lost Sector is near the edge.
Mars Lost Sectors
There are only two Lost Sectors on Mars:
- Ma'adim Subterrane – Glacial Drift. From the Fast Travel point, go right and follow the cliff's edge along.
- Core Terminus – Braytech Futurescape. Left of the Fast Travel point, in one of the Hive-infested rooms.
Tangled Shore Lost Sectors
The Tangled Shore has five Lost Sectors for players to loot.
- Trapper's Cave – Four-Horn Gulch. In the center of the map in the ravine.
- Kingship Dock – Thieves' Landing. Up the large elevator to the north of the area.
- The Empty Tank – Thieves' Landing. Left of the Fast Travel point.
- Shipyard AWO-43 – Jetsam of Saturn. Near the crashed Hive tomb ship.
- Wolfship Turbine – Soriks's Cut. Just near the Fast Travel point.
Dreaming City Lost Sectors
Three Lost Sectors are scattered around the Dreaming City, one in each of the main areas:
- Bay of Drowned Wishes – Divalian Mists. Directly behind the Fast Travel point.
- Chamber of Starlight – Rheasilvia. At the end of the chasm in the middle of the area.
- Aphelion's Rest – The Strand. Below the temple where Petra Venj can sometimes be found.
Moon Lost Sectors
There are four Lost Sectors on the Moon. Depending on how far through the Shadowkeep campaign you are, these may or may not provide a challenge. If you’re reading this well after Shadowkeep launches, disregard and enjoy your farming!
- K1 Logistics – This Lost Sector is found inside the building in Archer’s Line. Look for the Nightmare floating by the broken roof.
- K1 Crew Quarters – Another Lost Sector is found in the Hellmouth, to the south of the area among some buildings. Head inside a building to gain access to K1 Crew Quarters.
- K1 Communion – To find this Lost Sector, head to Anchor of Light and search the building by the path leading to the Hellmouth. Search the lower level to find a hole in the wall leading to K1 Communion.
- K1 Revelation – The final Lost Sector is in the Sorrow’s Harbor. Search the center of the area, the entrance is on the underside of a rock.
Destiny 2: Forsaken introduced a record book of sorts which tracks the various Lost Sectors completed, so get out there are find them all! Lost Sectors are also where players can find a lot of Spider's targets from the Wanted bounties. If you need more information on other aspects of Destiny 2, make sure you check out our Destiny 2 Complete Strategy Guide.