It’s Wednesday night once more my friends which means it’s time for a little Evening Reading! If you’re new to our Evening Reading features, they’re a great way to quickly catch up on everything posted to Shacknews that day while also checking out some fun and interesting finds from around the net. With that being said, let’s jump right into the Evening Reading for Wednesday, February 8!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe comes jam-packed with carnival-style bonus content
- How to actually play Dark and Darker
- How to heal - Dark and Darker
- Bobby Kotick blasts UK regulators over stalled Microsoft & Activision Blizzard deal
- Alibaba (BABA) shares jump on word of the company designing a ChatGPT rival
- Watch the February 2023 Nintendo Direct here
- Ghost Story Games' Judas could be out by 2025
- League of Legends Patch 13.3 notes launch the rework of Aurelion Sol
- Google (GOOGL) stock drops on shaky rollout of Bard AI features
- College student's email about Nintendo Direct perceived as 'vague threat' by police
- Forspoken director Takeshi Aramaki says performance fixes are coming for PC & PS5
- Retail Therapy Ep 20: Pokemon Crown Zenith and Nintendo Direct
- Hermes wins lawsuit against 'MetaBirkins,' establishing NFTs aren't protected speech
- Best Showdown maps - Hitman: Freelancer
- Pikmin 4 explores a new frontier with July release date
- Samba de Amigo: Party Central coming to Switch this Summer 2023
- Splatoon 3 Expansion Pass kicks off this spring
- Disney Illusion Island gets July release date on Switch
- Omega Strikers fires up for April release date
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp release date announced
- DecaPolice is a new Level-5 RPG coming to Switch in 2023
- Metroid Prime Remastered is out on Switch today
- Professor Layton returns with Professor Layton and The New World of Steam
- Nintendo Switch Online adds Game Boy & Game Boy Advance titles
- The best-selling Zelda games of all time
- ShackStream: The Stevetendo show! Episode 287
- Marvel Snap issues nerfs to Zabu and Silver Surfer today
And now, other stuff from the internet!
Really looking forward to the Mario movie.
A Japanese clothing company launched ‘wearable beanbags’ which allows people to plonk themselves down anytime, anywhere pic.twitter.com/iBAJ8Ndi5Y— Reuters (@Reuters) February 8, 2023
A solid 10/10.
Really rad GIF.
DING! 💦 https://t.co/bXQRZLlnxF— PowerWash Simulator (@PowerWashSim) February 7, 2023
The PowerWash Twitter is nothing short of excellent.
I would love to have these lights but I feel like my cats would destroy them.
Oblivion - Shivering Isles expansion (2007) pic.twitter.com/H5lsfLBlOK— Y2K era PC Game Aesthetics (@pc2000s) February 5, 2023
Any variation of the word "SpongeBob" will get you SpongeBob GIFs.
Always keep moving forward.
Frasier looking at Boo
I don’t know who needs to take a 100x photo of the moon, but clearly the Galaxy S23 Ultra is the phone for you pic.twitter.com/IIe33Vr6rI— Marques Brownlee (@MKBHD) February 7, 2023
I was already sold given the camera upgrades, but seeing this further solidifies me on upgrading from my S21 to the S23.
Michael Scott in Mass Effect
Ever smoked before?
Still one of my all-time favorite moments from RuPaul's Drag Race.
Autumn coffee shop
If you need something mellow to put on in the background, this is great.
And there you have it, now it's time to bring our Evening Reading for February 8 to a close. Before we turn things over to Chatty, we want to take a moment to remind you that if you love what we do here at Shacknews and are looking for a way to show your support, you can do so by subscribing to Shacknews Mercury for as little as $1 a month.
Now, it’s your turn Chatty! How has your Wednesday been treating you? Any fun finds from around the net you’d like to share with us? Drop ‘em in the comments!
Morgan Shaver posted a new article, Evening Reading - February 8, 2023
BUMP https://i.imgur.com/qzqmcDu.mp4 (SOUND)
I dunno that cellphone shit of the moon looks super faked. Like, the phone identified that the camera was pointed at the moon and copy-pasted a photo from Google Images onto the screen.
If it was anyone else but MKBHD I'd immediately call shenanigans