Wednesday evening is finally upon us, which means it's time once again for our nightly wrap-up... Evening Reading! In our Evening Reading features, we share everything you might have missed on the Shacknews site, as well as some fun, random finds from around the net. With that out of the way, let's dig in to the Evening Reading for Wednesday, July 20!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Bungie sues repeat cheater & harasser
- Discord voice chat integration comes to Xbox
- PlatinumGames teases Project GG appearance in summer 2023
- FaZe Clan stock begins trading following $725 million SPAC deal
- Amazon sues over 10,000 Facebook group admins for fake reviews
- ShackStream: Stray gameplay tests our cat-like reflexes
- Plot Twist on the development and inspirations behind The Last Case of Benedict Fox
- Apple agrees to $50 million settlement over MacBook 'butterfly' keyboards
- Listen to the Tesla (TSLA) Q2 2022 earnings call here
- Minecraft NFT and blockchain integration ruled out by developer Mojang
- Retail Therapy Ep.9: LEGO-Mania
- John Riccitiello's track record as a CEO
- Tesla (TSLA) Q2 2022 earnings results and conference call transcript
- Tesla (TSLA) had 27.9% automotive gross margins in Q2 2022
- Tesla (TSLA) German Gigafactory achieves 1,000 vehicles/week production pace
- Tesla (TSLA) liquidated 75% of its Bitcoin holdings in Q2 2022
- Something New god roll - Destiny 2
- Solstice Triumphs for Flamekeeper Title - Destiny 2
- How to unlock the Reveler Title - Destiny 2
- Compass Rose god roll - Destiny 2
- Solstice event guide - Destiny 2
- Over 100,000 Tesla drivers have access to the Full Self-Driving (FSD) Beta
- Elon Musk says lithium refining business is a 'license to print money'
- Tesla (TSLA) has enough 2170 cell supply to meet 2022 EV production targets
- Tesla (TSLA) hit from Bitcoin sale & impairment amounted to $106 million in Q2 2022
- Musk says Tesla Cybertruck will be available by the middle of 2023
- ShackStream: The Stevetendo show! Episode 217
- Musk says Tesla vehicle prices are 'frankly at embarrassing levels'
And now, other stuff from the internet!
Nintendo shows Wii Music off at E3 2008 (2008) pic.twitter.com/48wEGKpeC7— Crazy Ass Moments in Nintendo History (@CrazyAssNinten) July 20, 2022
They were really feeling it.
Wake Up, Human
nap time is OVER pic.twitter.com/B1CvruKdJG— dont show your cat (@dontshowyourcat) July 20, 2022
It's time to play Stray, stop sleeping!
damn I'm lookin good! pic.twitter.com/cNbHFDB8rv— LGR (@lazygamereviews) July 20, 2022
Beautiful, isn't it?
When she says “Let’s go run errands” this is where y’all going pic.twitter.com/EeqVV70RIE— STEAZY-A (@steazya) July 19, 2022
Not just she says, but he says and they say as well. Everyone loves a good Target/Starbucks run, c'mon.
me after insisting i’m only getting a couple things, I don’t need a basket pic.twitter.com/AyCif3GL1p— I hope this is satire... (@sablaah) July 20, 2022
Very much same.
Ash vs. Resident Evil Village
If Ash Williams from Ash vs The Evil Dead (1981) was in Resident Evil Village (2021) 🤣 pic.twitter.com/X55YYCYoZG— Jen 🏳️🌈 (@nerodsi) July 20, 2022
Ok, this is pretty clever.
July 19, 2022
Cute duck in a comfy coffee cup.
“Now, throw it, throw it” 😂 pic.twitter.com/9dw1PjDvwn— Buitengebieden (@buitengebieden) July 20, 2022
Itty bitty, teeny tiny, game of fetch.
when u have nice shoes pic.twitter.com/sxecMfRalZ— ᴘᴀᴠʟᴏᴠ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɢɪ (@PAVGOD) July 20, 2022
Stylish as heck.
Can’t wait for Jordan Peele to give us another one of these— FILM DAZE (@filmdaze) July 20, 2022
The response is *chef's kiss* perfection.
Wait For It
Wait for it, WAIT FOR IT— BrokenMOJO (@leg_art) July 19, 2022
Go check out full animation -> https://t.co/kxZj5xY3F3 pic.twitter.com/tvBUFrrKe7
It'll get there eventually, just keep standing right where you are, don't move...
Great Herring War
Ok, rather than share music, I'm just going to share this Golden Girls clip because it's absolutely hilarious every time I watch it. I love how Betty White just keeps a straight face through all of it, it's perfect lol.
With that, the Evening Reading for Wednesday, July 20, comes to a close. Before we turn it over to Chatty, we want to quickly remind you that if you love what we do here at Shacknews and want to support us, you can do so by subscribing to Shacknews Mercury for as little as $1 a month.
Now, it’s your turn Chatty! How’s your Wednesday been so far? Are you drinking lots of water and getting plenty of good rest? Let us know, and also be sure to share any fun or interesting things from around the net that you enjoy as well!
Morgan Shaver posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 20, 2022