G'day Shacknews, it's Wednesday my dudes. You know what that means? There's a picture of my other cat Wednesday at the bottom of the article. But before we get to looking at her, let's chat. How was your day? It's halfway through the week now, the worst of it is over. What is Thursday if not Friday-Lite? To really help you get in the mood for the end of the week slide, how about we read some of the content the editors here have been working on today? Come, let's click some Shacknews articles and then look at some Among Us memes.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- What you need to know about HDMI 2.1 for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- The Falconeer hands-on preview: Sea of Beaks
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York review: Final death
- GSP 602 EPOS | Sennheiser headset review: Crystal clear comfort
- Razer sent me gamer gum and I won an esports tournament
- ASTRO Gaming reveals Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War A10 headset
- Cook-Out: A Sandwich Tale interview: Whipping up something special
- Kirby Fighters 2 delivers fighting puffballs today on Switch
- Rock Band 4 owners have until December to import Rock Band 3
- Among Us 2 canceled so devs can focus on Among Us 1
- RTX 3090 expected to be in 'limited supply' on launch day, Nvidia apologizes in advance
- Maneater celebrates 1M sales with PS5 & Xbox Series X announcement
- 5 decks to take into Hearthstone's Scholomance Academy Heroic Brawliseum
- Arkane Studios job openings suggest another upcoming project besides Deathloop
- Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access delayed to October
- Install Rocket League on Epic Games Store and get a $10 store coupon
- Blizzard ex-CEO Mike Morhaime is leading Dreamhaven to create & publish games
- No Man's Sky Update 3.0 patch notes: Origins overhaul
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Nothin' like a bit of Rebillet to soothe the soul on a Wednesday night.
Pretty Sus Time AKA Among Us meme corner
It's true. Except for those times when your mate just dominates the discussion time. Pretty sus.
These are some pro-strats you should remember when playing Among Us. Found a dead body? That means that player was not the impostor.
Do your research before attempting a murder in Among Us. Learn how to get away with it.
I play Lime Green, I'm probably a bit of a jerk in the game, at least when I'm an Impostor.
Get ready to ask "Where?" as soon as someone slaps that Emergency Discussion button or reports a body.
Self reports in Among Us pic.twitter.com/h2EHnOKEGG— Matt Post (@MattPostSaysHi) September 24, 2020
Those are some quality Among Us memes. Have you played yet? If you do, make sure you check out our Among Us guides and definitely play with as many mates as you can in Discord. It makes the discussion process a real laugh.
Don't steal gains
i was high with a bodybuilder friend once and i talked about how it was kinda messed up that we eat other animal's muscles to grow our own. he went vegan after that and said "never again. those are their gains bro, not mine"— Mohammad (@WongKarWax) September 23, 2020
That's a class act from a bodybuilder. Good for them. I'm a plant-based eater myself. You ever tried faux-meat products?
No dessert unless you finish your games
Alternatively, we get a games-as-a-service Elder Scrolls title.
You have mail!
special delivery! pic.twitter.com/vtFSdHnppv— 48niomi (@48niomi) September 22, 2020
You'll need to sign for this, it's rather precious and fragile.
Well, you asked for it...— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) September 23, 2020
This is official lore now
• Human shown for scale
• Fall Guys are 183cm (6ft)
• This Fall Guy is happy, look into his eyes
• We can't take it back
Official Fall Guys Artwork by Senior Concept Artist:https://t.co/OgiS6WXzno pic.twitter.com/eCLJu1DBpP
Yep, that's enough internet for today.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for September 23, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
As promised, here's a photo of Wednesday having a snooze. She's using her paw to cover her face!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.