Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shackcast Episode 072 - Goatse Sashimi and the Koopa Clown Car
- Watch Quake World Champion Rapha's emotional victory interview
- All remaining DreamHack 2020 events postponed due to COVID-19
- Cyberpunk 2077 melee, smart, power, tech, and cyberware weapons detailed
- Cyberpunk 2077 will feature Street Kid, Corporate, and Nomad starting backstories
- Shacknews Twitch Highlights: State of Play Reactions, Fall Guys, and The Stimulus Games
- The Myst Documentary - Philip Shane Interview
- Unboxing: Pokemon Darkness Ablaze Booster Box, Elite Trainer Box & More
- Razer Cynosa V2 review: RGBudget keyboard
- New SAMURAI songs from Cyberpunk 2077 available now
- Shack Chat: Which hero do you want to see come to Marvel's Avengers?
- Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Interview: Ahady on Bloodborne
- Warner Media Update suggests that WB Interactive will not be getting sold
- Fairy Tail review: Happily ever after for fans
- Marvel's Avengers open beta impressions: Some assembly required
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
Quake is the OG 👑— Shacknews (@shacknews) August 10, 2020
The Wide World of Electronic Sports 🔴LIVE https://t.co/ZWTiS4BCk1 pic.twitter.com/jntSPVk89G
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
F*uck Barby....That smile at the end, precious. pic.twitter.com/hlbQ1eTOMm— 🇺🇸🦅M💥A💥G💥A🦅🇺🇲 (@BlessUSA45) August 6, 2020
USA is number one.
"Deadly Premonition 2 is something"
I am so confused #NintendoSwitch pic.twitter.com/0a3MEqhbw9— CJ Melendez (@CJMelendez_) August 8, 2020
I need an adult!
Great breakdown of the fight Astros fight
Ramón Laureano charges the Astros dugout, a breakdown pic.twitter.com/2XaBn57Jsx— Jomboy (@Jomboy_) August 10, 2020
The Astros are trash. MLB is trash. The commissioner? Also trash. Just throw the whole sport in the garbage.
Doom Eternal DLC leak?
WHY DOES IT MEOW LIKE THAT?? pic.twitter.com/zo4mZOpJap— ECCO2K boyfriend (@OMEGABLADEWORKS) August 9, 2020
This is a hellspawn, right?
Evidence that dogs are the best
My heart 🥺 pic.twitter.com/inPHAejunQ— Dewayne Perkins (@DewaynePerkins) August 9, 2020
I love doggies.
My uncle’s dog carries a 30-pound weight everywhere he goes pic.twitter.com/P9DMlsrnWt— “yes i” (@portugi_bruja) August 9, 2020
Don't cookiesplain me!
Cookiesplain: The act of explaining cookies and cookie recipes to the expert, @MeCookieMonster 😂 #NotTooLateShow pic.twitter.com/ZWmO17Qf35— Sesame Street (@sesamestreet) August 10, 2020
Cookie Monster is also the best.
Adobe, what are you doing?
Someone at Adobe Stock has some interesting ideas about how women use VR pic.twitter.com/6FKSAtxL21— Robert Newton - #vr #ar #photogrammetry #vfx #tv (@heynewt22) August 9, 2020
VR on the can? Has anyone tried this?
Meanwhile in Houston...
This library ad is a triumph pic.twitter.com/fO80Zhzh3y— Jen Fulwiler (@jenfulwiler) August 9, 2020
I love you, Curbside Larry.
Find someone who looks at you the way @PC98_Audi looks at @dark1x while he explains menu options. 😌 pic.twitter.com/FcHAHbUAEI— Bryan Lefler (@skankcore) August 10, 2020
Nice tweet, Skankcore.
Let's check in on F-Zero Twitter
Good morning.— 『 Turbo: The F-Zero Lad 』 (@FZeroLad) August 10, 2020
Now excuse me while I kill this meme. pic.twitter.com/W9ZG5nGGWT
Red Canyon on GX can be tough.
I wish more people knew about this F-Zero X Expansion Kit track, I love how it’s basically DOOM’s E1M1 remixed into the X soundfont. So good. pic.twitter.com/CXbOMt7KZb— Izorae (Bring back F-Zero!) (@IzoraeX) August 11, 2020
Mr. Bungle teases something
August 13th: Something wicked this way comes... pic.twitter.com/lWEf4NYiFs— MrBungle (@MrBungle) August 10, 2020
I hope it is a new album!
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 10, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 10, 2020