Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening Shacknews, it's Friday night in America, which means your weekend has started. Big plans for your evening? It's already Saturday over here in Australia, so it's time to do something a bit different and play games. But, before that, we should spend some time together reading some articles on Shacknews and looking at some stuff from the internet.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shack Chat: What do you want to see from Microsoft acquiring ZeniMax/Bethesda?
- Prodeus hands-on preview: Bloodstravaganza
- Crysis Remastered impressions: Optimized Disappointment
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Sept. 25: Left 4 Dead 2 makes its Last Stand
- Weekend Console Download Deals for Sept. 25: The geese are back!
- Shacknews Dump - September 25, 2020
- Michel Ancel's Ubisoft exit followed by toxic workplace allegations
- Arcade1Up reveals Infinity Game Table, featuring Monopoly & more digital tabletop gaming
- Xur's location and wares for September 25, 2020 - Destiny 2
- New Xbox feature will let you download games before buying them
- Fall Guys Twinklycorn skin gifted to all players while Mediatonic yeets the cheats
- Sega is rebooting Virtua Fighter with an esports focus... but only in Japan for now
- Resident Evil Village could potentially come to PS4 and Xbox One
- Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 and other Konami classics have been released on GOG.com
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Halloween prep is coming in Fall Update
- New trailer for The Medium showcases the dark origins of The Maw
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Dunkey reviews Super Mario Galaxy
I've never played Super Mario Galaxy as I never owned a Wii. The recent Super Mario 3D All-Stars game seems super appealing, but I just can't handle default controls. I need that inverted camera.
DOOM on PC? Lies.
Yeah, sure thing Grandpa Craddock. Tell me more about "LANs" and "CRTs".
One Xbox, please
That sales assistant should be fired. He's trying to sell her discontinued stock. Now, where's the Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales version...
Language is a tricky business
waiter: how is everything?— slate (@PleaseBeGneiss) September 25, 2020
me: oh the food. yummy
Some good food sure can flip a mood.
Musicians are super clever
How one person can create so many sounds, and make them sound good together, is beyond me.
AMONGST THEM MEMES
Psychologists Warn 1 in 10 Crewmates Could Develop Impostor Syndromehttps://t.co/rCCQk9kZnv— Hard Drive (@HardDriveMag) September 25, 2020
If you're not playing Among Us, you're not living.
If there was chat between discussions, there could be some extreme shenanigans. Might also make the game harder, though.
This Robert Pattinson image is just so damn good. It's rather versatile.
Me watching the imposter say it wasnt him 10 seconds after he snapped my neck in among us pic.twitter.com/0LPpRmBR8O— Tearz🌧 (@TearDropletz) September 26, 2020
Remember, as a ghost, you still have responsibilities!
Among Us is a good The Thing inspired video game but it loses some points for not letting the players dress up as bearded Kurt Russell pic.twitter.com/TN1Qm9y67k— Mega Jams™ (@GundamRX101) September 26, 2020
I'd never made the connection before. Among Us has the same feeling of The Thing. Now, if the Impostors could spread... New game mode?
Me after my body gets discovered on among us pic.twitter.com/nPReQXwaoz— Alexsoft♔ (@Alexsoftt) September 26, 2020
Hey, at least your body got discovered.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for September 25, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's an old photo of Rad as a little kitty. He's helping me play games. Let him inspire you to be the best you can be. Have a good weekend, everyone!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.