Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons has sold 22.4 million copies
- Bugsnax gameplay showcased at State of Play
- All announcements, trailers, and reveals from PlayStation State of Play August 2020
- Marvel's Avengers open beta impressions: Some assembly required
- Horizon Zero Dawn PC impressions: The disappointing side of Decima
- Ryan Reynolds joins Steven Spohn in a message to support AbleGamers
- Apex Legends Season 6 adds Rampart, crafting, and a new weapon
- Windbound hands-on preview: Breath of the Forbidden Islands
- Hearthstone: Scholomance Academy - 8 decks to try on Day 1
- Godfall new combat gameplay video showcases skill-based melee & various weapons
- Aeon Must Die is a frenetic 2D brawler out next year
- 4YMM levels are the best thing going in Super Mario Maker 2 today
- Nintendo Switch sales cross 61 million according to quarterly financial report
- Grounded update 0.1.1 patch notes squashes bugs
- 3 out of 10 Hands-on Preview: Adult Swim
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
QuakeCon at Home. pic.twitter.com/ruRLP8XtSS— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 6, 2020
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
IRL GTA in Shibuya
渋谷でゲームあるある再現してみた pic.twitter.com/dk5KH6kUgM— がんそ【駒沢アイソレーション】 (@KaoruGans0) August 5, 2020
Outstanding camera work.
Early rapper dance moves
This shit got me weak. pic.twitter.com/sqqbsH7Mtz— B. 🇭🇹 (@Oh_Bunn) April 27, 2020
It's funny because it is true.
Tim Sweeney deepfake
sorry tim but you now professionally sing big time rush pic.twitter.com/5PSNZb1PPp— Adam, CEO of deepfakes (@NotFakeAdam) August 6, 2020
We now go to Tim Sweeney for his reaction.
Perhaps computers were a mistake. https://t.co/isyLVbBQLc— Tim Sweeney (@TimSweeneyEpic) August 6, 2020
$500 fine for no mask in public. Jail for those who remain in an establishment after being asked to leave for non-compliance. Nationwide. $5 says most people agree with me. pic.twitter.com/lx2R7CNg4o— Hutch (@hutchinson) August 6, 2020
Imagine acting like this in public.
You fkers pic.twitter.com/ip5SYeWaeT— Wu-Tang Financial 🥑 (@Wu_Tang_Finance) August 7, 2020
GlitchxCity catches a Shiny Psyduck
LOL @ "I farted in excitement."
Total Eclipse of the Heart
This song still slaps.
Dunkey drops some wisdom on Twitter
tostitos salsa is weak as hell.— dunkey (@vgdunkey) August 6, 2020
Tostitos salsa is wack.
Excite-Truck but with F-Zero music
Every game is better with F-ZERO music!— 『 Turbo: The F-Zero Lad 』 (@FZeroLad) August 6, 2020
Game: Excite-Truck pic.twitter.com/VGx5bfyaQf
F-Zero Twitter is undefeated.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 6, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.