Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Announcing Shacknews E5 2021 and the Summer of Doing Our Jobs
- E3 2021 schedule, dates, times and lineup
- E3 2021: All games, trailers, announcements, news, and presentation VODs
- Limited Run gives Castlevania Requiem bundle a physical release on PS4
- Capcom confirms Resident Evil Village DLC is now in development
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin getting new Monstie Palamute next month
- Starfield: The Journey Begins video promises 'a lot to share' soon
- Razer reveals the new Blade 14 laptop & USB-C 130W GaN charger at E3 2021
- Razer announces Project Hazel mask is now in production
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Halo Infinite is going to be good
How good does multiplayer look?
I'm so excited for this.
E3 gets pretty wild
I love to see this sort of engagement on Twitter. So positive. Everyone should be so generous.
Something happened with Batman
World's Greatest Detective still working on finding the clitoris.— Jeff Grubb (@JeffGrubb) June 14, 2021
Apparently DC doesn't want Batman being a good partner?
More Halo goodness
So keen. So dang keen.
What a week
i'm very sorry if this has been done before pic.twitter.com/z1WZmHwFnQ— red °•○🐟 (@redherring57) June 12, 2021
Wait, it's not even Wednesday? IT'S MONDAY?!
Remember those dumb jokes about hating one's spouse?
I think millennials killed the “I hate my spouse” genre of humor and honestly I’m proud of us. this used to be like half of all jokes— Lauren Wilford (@lauren_wilford) June 12, 2021
Glad those jokes are gone.
I don't know why I put so much effort into this. pic.twitter.com/KaT7iADWqI— my uncle’s meme stash (@myunclesmemes) June 14, 2021
Except against onion.
Star Wars meme
Am I doing this right? pic.twitter.com/xERwyTxs6O— David Fries (@JDavidFries) June 14, 2021
This one is a hot commodity.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Day 400 of E3 has Rad feeling sleepy and yet, also razzy. Here's a photo of him lounging around.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 14, 2021
Sunday is my Hump Day. IT'S FRIDAY NOW.