Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Outriders review: Altering Enoch one bullet at a time
- Shacknews livestream schedule - Week of April 5, 2021
- Twitter reportedly entered talks to acquire audio app Clubhouse
- BioWare details Mass Effect Legendary Edition gameplay changes
- Nier Replicant's remaster went gold 'a while ago' & the team is preparing free DLC
- Rocket League Season 3 - All Challenges and Stage date schedule
- Humble Bundle goes virtual again with second batch of VR games
- Monster Hunter Rise offers free item pack in celebration of 5m units shipped
- Death Stranding's PC port made over $27 million in 2020
- Tokyo Game Show 2021 to be held entirely online in September
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Jeff Bezos on increasing corporate tax rates
It would seem that the founder and CEO of Amazon is supportive of the Biden Administration increasing corporate tax rates.
PlayStation 5's Abandoned is not a Kojima title
Apparently, Xbox may be in talks with Kojima about publishing his next title.
They need help with animations
This is so funny to me. Look at this swimming animation. Someone please help them.
The Droogs in Space Jam 2?
Seeing the droogs from A Clockwork Orange in the Space Jam ad is more evidence of the what I'd call the Fortnite Effect - big corporations hoover up IP and then feed it back to us in the form of undifferentiated, incoherent pink slime like chicken nuggets are made of— Ian Boudreau (@iboudreau) April 4, 2021
That's not really a crossover I would have anticipated.
If it fits, it... sits?
It's not really sitting. More like squishing.
Pockets in all the clothes!
I’m genuinely furious at learning this pic.twitter.com/nQR9rzXiX7— Adriel Wallick (@MsMinotaur) April 3, 2021
Why do some clothes have no pockets? Madness.
Dana is hilarious
my mom and her bf are visiting and i was outside smoking weed and i started coughing really hard and my mom’s boyfriend heard me and was like “is she okay?” and my mom was like “i mean she’s a pot head, but otherwise she’s fine.”— Dana Donnelly (@danadonly) April 5, 2021
Have you read many of her tweets?
Microsoft's logo, circa 1975
Groovy. Microsoft’s first logo was introduced in 1975. pic.twitter.com/dsPGidN4wP— Microsoft (@Microsoft) April 5, 2021
Microsoft has been sharing its logos recently. Maybe it's about to update it again?
Add to cart?
this entire last year be like pic.twitter.com/hfGe3Wwlsi— 🌷fu (@fuwaffy) April 4, 2021
Always the right option when feeling down.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.