Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Signups for The Great Quakeholio Tournament 3 are live
- Shack Chat: What is your dream destination in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?
- Watch the full Half-Life: Alyx run from Summer Games Done Quick 2020
- Fall Guys Season 2 reveal coming at Gamescom
- Latest TWAB details Destiny Content Vault, cycling old content like Leviathan in November
- Microsoft Flight Simulator review: The killer app
- 6 features we still want for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Battletoads (2020) review: Toad-al bummer
- How to play multiplayer - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Console Download Deals for Aug. 21: Nintendo Share the Fun Sale
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Aug. 21: DC Fandome
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
It's time for some animal pictures
Our neighbors got some new animals. They seem to feel right at home! 🦙 pic.twitter.com/kfgIW99QaL— Daan Koopman (@NintenDaan) August 21, 2020
These are cute foofers.
Check out these beavers
Branch managers Filbert and Maple are processing a lot of direct deposits pic.twitter.com/uaUIbnTYtt— Oregon Zoo (@OregonZoo) August 20, 2020
They are also very cute, and good at building stuff!
Pandas are troublemakers
Nothing but trouble, those pandas.
How about some cat content?
please marvel at my perfect boy pic.twitter.com/ReZyuYJQr7— Ryan Blanchard (@ThatRyanB) August 20, 2020
Shadow making her usual pit stop at our local food & drink establishment when I hear from inside “Jose, the bacon dog is here!”— Jacqui Collins (@jacquicollins_) August 21, 2020
and then they brought her bacon pic.twitter.com/8hT6UBAHqI
Shadow deserves all the bacon.
Tokyo is Techno City
Elektromagnetik Matsuri Ensemble, ladies and gentlemen.
This seems like a good means of transportation
Me slowly on the way to steal your man pic.twitter.com/CoKulfRWP4— CNET (@CNET) August 21, 2020
I would pay $50 for it.
Talkin' bout Bugsnax
hey, thanks for being excited about Bugsnax— Philip Tibitoski (@PTibz) August 21, 2020
We have tried to talk to you, Philip. About Bugsnax.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 21, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a music video montage of Lola pictures to brighten your night.
Good Morning, Internet. pic.twitter.com/xSzAzcdeHl— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 21, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 21, 2020
The woman caring for the pandas has the patience of a saint!! I would've torn off on the hover bike!! ;)