Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Facebook accounts required for new Oculus users starting in October, existing users by 2023
- Microsoft Flight Simulator review: The killer app
- Torchlight 3 interview: How Relic subclasses are changing the game
- Minecraft welcomes you to the Jurassic World DLC
- How to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Baldur's Gate 3 early access coming to PC & Google Stadia in late September
- How to invert the camera and controls - Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Which version of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 should you buy?
- 6 features we still want for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Untitled Goose Game to get free two-player co-op update this September
- Bear and Breakfast is a timed console exclusive that lets you transform a B&B
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Have some nightmare fuel
Listen, my hips dont lie. pic.twitter.com/Nz4BamtRcT— Aarik aka Moobs (@Adoroable) August 18, 2020
I need that Men in Black memory eraser.
Kirby is doing his best
Kirby thought the presentation was going well pic.twitter.com/LucmaGwm4j— James Turner (@JamesTurner_42) August 17, 2020
We love Kirby.
Look at this bird picture!
A Cedar Waxwing in a Serviceberry shrub. pic.twitter.com/dSZTDURRvW— Jocelyn Anderson Photography (@JocAPhotography) August 17, 2020
Helvetica takes amazing photos.
Music is cool
I had A LOT of requests for this one! X-Men: The Animated Series pic.twitter.com/D1W5TAAs0I— Samara Ginsberg (@samaracello) August 18, 2020
Always nice to hear some covers of the X-Men.
Finally finished learning one of my favorite songs that I listen to when I am out of it so I can play it for myself.— SonicFox (@SonicFox) August 18, 2020
Gymnopédie No. 1 - Erik Satie
San Francisco, California:— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) August 18, 2020
COVID-19 denier upset over the park being closed approaches security with a pair of scissors...pic.twitter.com/zxJAGSDoQ4
I wonder if she has been invited to the Republican National Convention yet.
MkLeo just wins
I stink at Fall Guys.
Goodnight! ^^ pic.twitter.com/4V1WE4ljBP— Blaze The Cat (@SolGuardian_) August 18, 2020
They love each other.
Captain Hindsight reporting in
Upon further review, garbage company Facebook acquiring Oculus was the worst thing to happen to the VR HMD company and their early adopters.
The Valve Index jumped 4000% today on the news that Facebook announced the destruction of any goodwilll that Oculus had.https://t.co/3UtQn0bBw0— TheValveIndex (@TheValveIndex) August 18, 2020
Look at him just chilling with a frog hat 🥺 pic.twitter.com/NY6fUmUdym— Chris DeLaBarrio (@ChrisDeLaBarrio) August 17, 2020
We could learn a lesson from this fish.
My haircut is not this cool
The colorist SNAPPED— IG: theBlingAddict (@stillT0XIC) August 18, 2020
This must have taken forever.
Tony Hawk's Pro Office Chair Riders
mentally i am here pic.twitter.com/R6b2JLEwZM— 🌺professional chadluver🌺 (@cabinetmans) August 18, 2020
Now with reverts!
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 18, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a gif of Lola to brighten your night.
AROOOOO pic.twitter.com/bZin8mJYY8— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 19, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 18, 2020
was so waiting for the taser to come out on the Covid-19 park lady.
VERY good ER this evening, save for the dude ruining Shakira and I couldn't finish watching the Karen one
Nice birdie pic Helvetica!
Everyone of these covid denies should be drafted to test vaccines.