Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Psyonix celebrates Rocket League's fifth anniversary with stats, teases new announcements
- Donkey Kong Country finally added to SNES Switch Online library
- Shacknews Best Video Games of the Midyear 2020
- All Moments of Triumph 2020 - Destiny 2
- Last of Us 2 voice actor Laura Bailey shares death threats on Twitter
- Walmart+ may be the retailer's answer to Amazon Prime, coming this July
- The Last of Us didn't need a sequel, but I'm glad we got one
- All Savathun's Eyes locations - Destiny 2
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is coming in February 2021
- How to get the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle - Destiny 2
- Best deals from the Steam Summer Sale 2020
- Destiny 2 Update 2.91 patch notes - Three cheers for Raid farming
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Someone help this guy out
I am having an absolute meltdown pic.twitter.com/2I1OeaWYNj— Elamin Abdelmahmoud (@elamin88) July 7, 2020
He seems pretty stressed out about this decision, but he makes some good points.
Miyamoto made that
When he just now heard about the grilled cheese burrito at Taco Bell, my five-year-old inexplicably exclaimed “Miyamoto made that.”— Nick Chester (@nickchester) July 6, 2020
This is a good substitute for the lack of Nintendo’s E3 Direct, as far as I’m concerned. pic.twitter.com/JBlt5DqfB6
Is there anything he can't do?
Pikachu used thunder ⚡ pic.twitter.com/DQp5VICWMZ— Albert Aydin (@albertaydin) July 6, 2020
Shacknews GOTY 2019
Super Mario Maker 2!
More corgi content
Meet the cutest little corgi ever pic.twitter.com/eFTNOJKT4U— Land of cuteness (@landpsychology) July 7, 2020
What a silly little guy.
Corgi content pic.twitter.com/fE4QGq0YNv— David Jagneaux (@David_Jagneaux) July 8, 2020
H.266 Versatile Video Coding Codec announced
The Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute announced support for the new codec today.
Dope or Nope?
What do we think of the Halo Infinite paint job on this Tesla Model 3?
Facebook meeting with #StopHateForProfit deemed a disappointment by ad boycott organizers
Facebook continues to be a garbage company. “They showed up to the meeting expecting an A for attendance," said Color Of Change Executive Director Rashad Robinson. “All Mark needs to do, all Facebook needs to do, is once and for all say ‘White supremacy, racism, anti-semitism, anti-Muslim hate, xenophobia — once and for all, it has to stop, and that stops now,’” added Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 7, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.