Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Postal 4: No Regerts review - Nothing but regerts
- The Isle of Bigsnax DLC deepens the bizarre lore of Bugsnax
- Souldiers enlists players in a solid mix of pixels & platforming
- Nintendo employee files workers' rights complaint with NLRB
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Coiled Captors DLC releases this week
- Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 patch notes fix a bunch of Vow of the Disciple bugs
- Bugsnax comes to Xbox Game Pass in its late April 2022 slate of new games
- Elden Ring Version 1.04 patch notes keep players from killing Millicent by accident
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 release date moved up to July 2022
- SEGA reportedly developing new Jet Set Radio & Crazy Taxi as part of 'Super Game'
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
For Simon's daily sudoku, he tackles a puzzle by the talented zetamath. This puzzle offers no digits and just one line-based constraint.
Vaati offers up another 10 lore discoveries in Elden Ring
How many of these did you have no idea about?
Let's learn about Metal Gear!
It's no surprise that there's still plenty to learn about this franchise.
DIY pest control
ants in the garden ? Run a hose from your bbq gas cylinder and put it into the ants nest and turn it on, just a little, removed hose and carefully light the hole… what could possibly go wrong?? pic.twitter.com/FThX7Qlz8r— Dave (@hike_charity) April 14, 2022
Maybe explosives wasn't a good idea.
I know I’m late to the party on this but these Elden Ring birds with blades on their talons who hurl explosive barrels at you are some NES-tier bird enemies, just world class shitty birds.— Carolyn Petit (@carolynmichelle) April 17, 2022
These things were a nightmare.
"Oh good Hunter... How hard you must have fought. Come home now, and we shall drift together in this endless dream."— Chinara 🔸 相如 🔸 @ Knightober Bonfire (@artofchinara) April 17, 2022
Bloodborne painting. pic.twitter.com/rAN56HIfc5
How good is this? Might be time for another Bloodborne playthrough.
If you know, you know
Not a great space to find yourself.
This looks like a Tony Hawk's map
Abandoned church purchased by skaters and renovated into a dream park pic.twitter.com/FPAgeBVxnA— Abandoned Places (@abandoned5paces) April 19, 2022
Is it time for another Tony Hawk's game yet?
Is this what it's like fighting me?
POV: You're a giant in Elden Ring pic.twitter.com/hkndOn3LtE— Haelle 👉🐍 (@Haelle_) April 16, 2022
This thing is impossible to catch!
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night! Go ahead and download Shackpets to see more cute pet photos. You can even upload your own photo, challenge other pets, and vote on which pet pictures you think are cutest!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - April 19, 2022
Hahaha the raccoon!
I'm glad the dogs weren't hurt by that idiot trying to detonate his yard