Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Hades PS5 hands-on impressions: Hell's bells and whistles
- Button City review: The Power of friendship
- Hitman 3 Season of Lust includes Shacknews Featured Contracts
- Rocket League Season 4 update to punish Casual match rage quitters
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie casts Idris Elba as Knuckles
- Unity (U) Q2 2021 earnings results show 48% revenue growth from 2020
- AMC to allow Bitcoin purchases by the end of 2021
- Stardew Valley and more indie games announced for Xbox Game Pass
- Red Dead Online gets new horde-like Call to Arms mode in latest update
- Activision Blizzard shareholder group SOC calls executive response 'inadequate', lists demands
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
This looks like a tough one!
Sebastian Maniscalco is a funny man
The guy let it slip he's playing Foreman Spike in the new Super Mario Bros. movie, so I went back and looked at some of his work.
Check out this awesome cosplay
This is such an amazing cosplay, I thought it was CGI at first!! 🤯 pic.twitter.com/4F7EzTZ4SR— ⭐ Ahsoka ⭐ (@Darth_Ahsoka) August 8, 2021
General Grievous is pretty cool.
Please show the games we want to see
The Silksong cycle for Hollow Knight fans pic.twitter.com/z2JqAscqOk— TheNCSmaster (@TheNCSmaster) August 10, 2021
DISCO ELYSIUM PLEASE.
Mountain Dew x alcohol
Is this something we need?
It's time to rock out
This is awesome.
Look at this monstrosity
The infamous 'Fat Baby' from Amano Las Vegas. You know you want one. pic.twitter.com/C6bEdOzfs0— Las Vegas Locally 🌴 (@LasVegasLocally) August 10, 2021
Does anyone actually want one of these?
Look at these little peets
They're kneading the air!
How to protect yourself from people wanting you to hold their baby
Can I hold your baby I promise I won’t throw it on the sidewalk— Natalie (@jbfan911) August 6, 2021
This statement has a lot of people asking questions already answered in the statement.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's one of my favorite photos of Rad. He loves to get all curled up around your hand for maximum belly rubs.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 10, 2021
^^^ It's some noodles up in here
The Fat Baby looks like it has the worst texture of any food in America. Like, just throw the damn thing in a Vitamix and drink it - won't make a difference.
And this a coming from a person who never met a carb they wouldn't eat.