Good evening, Shacknews, it's Tuesday and I have once again taken over Evening Reading. Now, sit back, grab your drink, and let's bring this day of posting to an official end.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update 2 buffs the USA
- Mortal Kombat 11's Movie Skin pack brings MK actors' voices & likenesses to the game
- Watch Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay on PS5 and PS4
- Comcast to impose 1.2TB data cap on Northeastern US customers starting in 2021
- Red Dead Online launching as standalone game in December
- Valorant Champions Tour to feature global competition in 2021
- Fortntie Crew subscription service offers monthly cosmetics and V-Bucks
- Metal: Hellsinger gets new music video showcasing its slay-to-the-beat gameplay
- Joshua Tsui on his new Insert Coin Documentary & involvement in Mortal Kombat
- Warframe launches on PS5 this week
- New Chongqing location revealed in latest Hitman 3 'Under the Hood' trailer
- Apex Legends Holo-Day Bash 2020 event brings back Winter Express mode & more
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
The only crossover we need
I've never been so happy to see a Needler in all my life.
Tetris + Cat Jam = Hell yeah
Boom, Tetris for Minette! https://t.co/Ig6j4XZkMR— Bryan Lefler (@skankcore) November 24, 2020
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Skankcore, and thank you Tetris account for making this a thing.
The difference between street cats and house cats
i screamed pic.twitter.com/W9PqvRgAFa— max 🦇 (@cosmicandrogyny) November 24, 2020
I can't stop laughing, it's so true it disgusts me.
Earth is beautiful...
My first video from space! Looking at the Earth through the window of Dragon Resilience. The scale of detail and sensory inputs made this a breathtaking perspective! pic.twitter.com/n7b5x0XLIp— Victor Glover (@AstroVicGlover) November 24, 2020
I really wanna go to space now. Are tickets available yet?
Dave Chapelle gets real for a moment
Lot of life lessons in this one. Some jokes, too. But, mostly life lessons.
The Hero of Time strikes again!
EDM wrote an incredible and far-too-flattering feature on my stupid ass.https://t.co/g98PFsrdtm— Marc Rebillet (@marcrebillet) November 24, 2020
Marc had a nice piece done up about him on EDM. You should check it.
This is my happy place...
Dogs jumping into piles of leaves is what I needed to see today. Maybe you did, too. https://t.co/UHqf93Ap0i— Steven Spohn (Spawn) (@stevenspohn) November 24, 2020
I really needed this, yeah.
Before we say goodbye, enjoy this picture of my dog Dusty when he was just a wee lil pup. He's grown up a lot in the past few months.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Josh Hawkins posted a new article, Evening Reading - November 24, 2020
Thank you for the Chappelle Mr. Hawkins
Also Doggy pretty obviously invented that 'game' and they have succumbed to his will.
Also I really liked that Dave story. I mean, it was basically anti-marketing, but I get it.