Good evening, Shacknews, it's Friday night, which means we've made it through yet another week in this weird and absolutely dumb year. Sam is busy doing whatever it is he does on his days off, so you're stuck with me this week.
Hopefully I can live up to the hype, but probably not. Either way, let's jump right into today's news and then take a look at some other cool stuff from the internet!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Xbox to welcome in next-gen gaming with celebration livestream
- NBA 2K21 introduces WNBA MyCareer and online modes
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales goes into the Spider-Verse with new suit
- Playdate orders will now start in 2021
- Shack Chat: Which video game character do you want to dress up as for Halloween?
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Oct. 30: Steam Halloween Sale
- Sony reportedly buying Crunchyroll for nearly $1 billion
- Weekend Console Download Deals for Oct. 30: Star Wars sales
- Apple One subscription bundle sign-ups are now open
- Sony details PS5 accessibility features to help disabled players
- Phasmophobia post launch update 3 patch notes bring bug fixes & Halloween items
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War's first Warzone season begins in December
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
It's been a week for Cyberpunk
In case you've been wondering how our week went.pic.twitter.com/lYxyvvuLxu— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) October 30, 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 got hit with another delay. The social media team really took it in stride.
The Cleveland Browns' photographer is bringing his A-game
Do you even lift, bro? Why yes, yes he does.
The snakes are moving in...and I'm moving out.
First they take over our cars. What's next, snakemen walking around in business suits?
Kindness is sus, bro
anyone: [is nice to me]— NosferaPru (@prufrockluvsong) October 28, 2020
Now that's a tweet I can get behind.
Is that a new type of blush?
Oregon’s public health authority had their MD dress up like a clown and announce COVID deaths. pic.twitter.com/6MJaqQniG6— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 28, 2020
Something about this picture just doesn't feel right. Man, 2020 has been a weird year.
Now those are the good treats...
Nothing to see here, folks. Nothing at all. These animals are definitely not doped out of their minds. Nope. On the plus side, they both look like they just mad chillin'.
It's baby yoda. >:(
disney: what’s his name— nate of the living dead (@MNateShyamalan) October 30, 2020
me: [chained to a chair] baby yoda
disney: [smacking me] WHAT’S HIS NAME
me: [spitting blood] baby yofda
Mando season 2 kicked off today. Time for more baby yoda. Heck yeah.
Will you be spoopy?
Aww, that's cute. Don't let it in, dude. Just don't.
The Hero of Time strikes again
Already Came (With The New Thing) pic.twitter.com/0DQxQpM564— Marc Rebillet (@marcrebillet) October 31, 2020
Seriously, though. Marc is fire. Saw him in concert at one of those drive-in concerts he did and it was absolutely amazing. I'm digging this new stuff.
I stan Sam
I don't think the Destiny community appreciates the MVP of guides. It's @SamuelChandler. The guy is a hero of the traveler.— David Ahmadi (@Roshby57) October 30, 2020
So does this guy. Seriously, though, let's give it up for Sam, and the rest of the team. What a great group of pals.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for October 30, 2020. As we head into the Halloween weekend, please stay safe. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Before we go, a special guest wanted to pop in and say hi. Everyone say "hi Lola". Now squee.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.