Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
On June 2nd 2020, Nicole and I lost our cat Nessie. She was 11 years old. She had a neurological problem that was causing her brain to swell. Nessie was the best cat. She never clawed or bit anyone. You were the best companion & friend we've ever had. We'll love and miss you pic.twitter.com/KyfVrUnuaj— Burkelton (@GregBurke85) June 2, 2020
We lost a family member today. Rest in peace, Nessie. Good kitty.
- Announcing Shacknews E4 2020 and the Summer of Doing Our Jobs
- Game Gear Micro revealed by Sega ahead of 60th anniversary
- Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire stream rescheduled for later this month
- Valorant PC controls and keybindings
- Epic Games Store iOS & Android mobile app is a goal, says Tim Sweeney
- Trover Saves the Universe 1-year anniversary interviews: Squanch Games co-founder Justin Roiland
- Sony postpones Thursday's PlayStation 5 event indefinitely
- Pokemon Home offers Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble as Mystery Gifts
- Get max Heart Crystals daily - Animal Crossing: New Horizons Wedding Day event
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
It's no longer on like Donkey Kong at Nintendo's NYC store
YOO THEY LOOTED NINTENDO NYC AND STOLE THE FUCKING DONKEY KONG STATUE— im salt 🕵🏾 (@imsaltYT) June 2, 2020
I FUCKING CANT DUDE... IM SOOOO DONE pic.twitter.com/56vcULVeHX
Mario was also found roughed up on the sidewalk.
2020 is 42% over
2020 is 42% complete. pic.twitter.com/gFYt0joBrX— Progress Bar 2020 (@ProgressBar202_) June 2, 2020
Go faster! At least get us to November...
Anarchy in the USA
A huge development at the Manhattan Bridge protest right now pic.twitter.com/rCH0GLDgEe— Anya Volz (@AnyaVolz) June 3, 2020
Stay safe, Shackers!
“suck my dick and choke on it” 😭😭 pic.twitter.com/XLO6RenbY5— i yield my time (@23rdButterfly) June 3, 2020
Lmaooo I stan this woman leading the protest in Hollywood Blvd. pic.twitter.com/gAMy51p4SD— J (@CaliBruinn) June 2, 2020
IGN steps in it
Do you know how tired the “if only those Black and brown folks would apply to our posting, we’d hire them” take is?— Andrien Gbinigie (@EscoBlades) June 2, 2020
I bet you put the “minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply” line at the bottom too huh? Like that magically fixes anything. pic.twitter.com/peKy0qrxrU
IGN is so white that they are a literal Karen meme.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for June 2, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 2, 2020
Greg <3 Sending love