Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
Super Captain Falcon 64 is my GOTY 2020
Show me your moves! Press A to Falcon. Thanks to skankcore for bringing this to my attention on Twitter.
LOOP DADDY 2020
Marc Rebillet spreading positivity this morning.
Meanwhile in Cleveland...
The Cavs are a bunch of losers and I can’t stand rooting for them anymore after Tristan Thompson flashed 3 point goggles when they were down 27 last night: pic.twitter.com/rzJ8U7fsNw— 🌴Sir Yacht🌴 (@SirYacht) February 24, 2020
The Cavs stink.
It would have been Steve Jobs birthday today
Thinking of Steve today on his birthday — his friendship, passion, and especially the laughter and joy he inspired. pic.twitter.com/qPMHbzxCsQ— Tim Cook (@tim_cook) February 24, 2020
I know he isn't the most beloved person on Earth, but I certainly miss having him around.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- HyperX Cloud Flight S review: Safe and sound
- Streets of Rage 4 new trailer introduces Floyd Iraia & 4-player offline co-op
- Xbox Series X new specs reveal 12 teraflop GPU, Smart Delivery, & more
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons lets you build bridges, ramps, & terraform your island
- 8 games we want for the Nintendo Switch 2020 release lineup
- Hasbro announces two Star Wars: The Mandalorian-themed board games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Announcements & news from the Nintendo Direct
- Monster Hunter World Guide and Walkthrough
- 5 things we want in Doom Eternal
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for February 24, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a short video of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to this week? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.