Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- The NFL Blitz Legends Arcade1Up machine is available now
- Overwatch League 2022 Grand Finals: Prize pool, schedule, and how to watch
- Elon Musk to reportedly fire 3,700 Twitter employees
- How Star Ocean: The Divine Force moves the series forward
- Symbiogenesis is an 'NFT Collectible Art Project' from Square Enix
- New Splatoon x Pokémon Splatfest Keychain available via My Nintendo Rewards
- LoL Worlds 2022: Schedule, brackets, prize pool, VOD & where to watch
- Smash Summit 14 dates, times, schedule, prize pool & stream
- GoPro (GPRO) Q3 2022 earnings results beat EPS and revenue expectations
- Corsair (CRSR) Q3 2022 earnings results beat EPS expectations, lowers revenue outlook
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Fighting games are art
when street fighter becomes art 🤯 pic.twitter.com/BZeikVn4L6— Windows Central Gaming (@WCGamingTweets) November 3, 2022
It's almost hypnotic.
When your code works, but you have no idea how pic.twitter.com/zNKc0C6pyy— Aleksandr Morozov (@morozov_dev) November 3, 2022
Works for me.
Stephen King continues to dunk on Elon Musk
Musk makes me think of Tom Sawyer, who is given the job of whitewashing a fence as punishment. Tom cons his friends into doing the chore for him, and getting them to pay for the privilege. That's what Musk wants to do with Twitter. No, no, no.— Stephen King (@StephenKing) November 3, 2022
After yesterday's match...
One of the most random wrestling pictures of 2022 😂 pic.twitter.com/96qLUCHFC9— Public Enemies Podcast (@TheEnemiesPE3) November 3, 2022
Lamar Jackson really can do it all
November = The Shining
The Shining https://t.co/bdMsumjTk7— All Hallows’ Robb ✨💫 (@northerlyfilms) November 1, 2022
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Fruit Cake Mountain Dew
I think the R&D at the Mountain Dew HQ just throws darts at a wall full of pinned cards with foods, drinks, and general flavors written on them and then they just figure out how to make it “safe” for human consumption. pic.twitter.com/pH7lvLvsci— TJ Denzer (@JohnnyChugs) November 3, 2022
I love the holiday season.
Every single podcast
podcaster 40 mins into an ep: okay, so let’s just dive right in— Madeleine Aggeler (@mmaggeler) November 2, 2022
I've probably been guilty of this myself.
Eagles WR banter
I wonder how slow I am compared to these guys...
Grand Moff Styles
did he just leave his shift at rise of the resistance https://t.co/OzjEfiBp3I— ems (@atotalposer) November 2, 2022
So he's in the MCU and Star Wars?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Leia won't wake up unless you download Shackpets on iOS or Android!
Donovan Erskine posted a new article, Evening Reading - November 3, 2022
that Streetfighter vid, WAU
The Code one is great.
Also, that Wrasslin' shot is funnier because like 3-4 weeks ago, Jeff Jarrett clobbered Corey Ryan Forrester (a comedian who has a Wrasslin' Persona) with a guitar.