Welcome to our substitute Monday coming off of a holiday weekend, Shackers. It’s the start of the week here at Shacknews and we’ve got a lovely one ahead of us coming off of a delightful Shacknews E6 2022 showcase. That said, today has nearly come to a close and it’s time to put it to bed proper with another edition of Evening Reading. Join us, won’t you?
In Case You Missed It At Shacknews…
- Conan Exiles Age of Sorcery is one of the game's biggest free updates yet
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 + 4 was canceled by Activision, says Hawk
- Fortnite adds Itachi, Gaara, and more Naruto characters this week
- Suda51 confirms Unreal Engine 5 is being used for Grasshopper's next game
- Suda51 would love James Gunn to direct a No More Heroes movie
- You can pre-order a Ludens Peace Mark from Kojima Productions in support of Ukrainian refugees
- Elon Musk confirms upcoming Tesla (TSLA) salaried workforce cuts
- Tencent opens 'extended reality' unit to explore metaverse projects
- Steam Summer Sale 2022 kicks off this week
- Capcom Fighting Collection review: A punchy treasure trove
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes review: Warring kingdoms (Three different ones)
- Sonic Origins review: Speeding down memory lane
And now… Other stuff from The Internet!!!
Fallout jank IRL
I absolutely lost it at the very end. 🤣 pic.twitter.com/ZAo4xhqcoz— Volknochi (@Volknochi) June 19, 2022
The wacky arm as homage to janky Fallout ragdoll is *chef’s kiss* too good.
Time to install some shareware on the plane
New in-flight entertainment just dropped pic.twitter.com/ixbj1QML4t— Meg (@m_egan11) June 21, 2022
If commercial flights could run DUKE3D.exe, I’d travel a lot more often, regardless of the risks.
Live long enough to become the villain
You were supposed to undermine the forces of banking and Wall Street corruption, not be co-opted into them.
Bears just want to be comfy
Crianças brincando 🥰 pic.twitter.com/nwTlw1ZAo0— Bichinhos fofinhos pra quem ta cansado de política (@BichinhosFB) June 20, 2022
Hammocks are hard, whether you’re a bear or a human, especially in multiplayer.
Don’t say anything you’d regret
See, I would never have this issue because I know Mike Tyson is both one of the best boxers and an extremely cool dude. See also: our Shacknews interview with him.
The most pampered dog grooming
Got that goldie feeling fresh.
Big news regarding hot takes
I request this be played on an LED screen on my tombstone pic.twitter.com/ugR0vParaJ— Allen Ortega (@kenjisalk) June 18, 2022
It’s true. We actually have a surplus of hot take dunks and opinions for like… the foreseeable ever.
And that will conclude your Evening Reading for this Tuesday, June 21, 2022. We hope you enjoy the short week where you can. If you’d like to support Shacknews, don’t forget you can do so via Mercury for as little as a dollar a month. Don’t have a dollar? That’s no problem. You still out to check out Shackpets, which is free on iOS and Android! There, you can engage in the ultimate battle for pet cuteness and see adorable pics like my sweet little Flaff below.
And that’s a wrap on this Evening Reading. What are you up to, Shackers? New games? New music? New books? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty section below!