Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Grime review: Chiseled & polished metroidvania
- Shacknews' 25 favorite video interviews
- Hitman 3 Season of Lust includes Shacknews Featured Contracts
- Twitch is experimenting with optional stream display ads
- SkateBIRD has been delayed to September to squish final bugs
- Halo Infinite battle royale voice line discovered in game files
- Half-Life 2 fan-made remastered collection in development with Valve's supposed consent
- Jack Dorsey's Square acquires Afterpay buy-now-pay-later service in $29 billion all stock deal
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Q1 2022 earnings results beat expectations
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) subsidiary 2K to announce new game franchise this month
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Time to warm up those brain juices.
Now THIS is a storm
Rain Storm in Alabama outside this factory door pic.twitter.com/fVxk0fk8SO— Learn Something (@knowIedgehub) July 31, 2021
Look at all that water.
Lorde handles the heat like a champ
not lorde just casually enjoying eating the hottest wings with barely a flinch pic.twitter.com/TDftJ8DzoQ— chu (@chuuzus) July 29, 2021
Oh, I could go for some hot sauce right about now.
Landscaping company makes a grave mistake
The email my sister got from a landscaping company job she applied for vs. The one she sent back 💀 pic.twitter.com/W9LSjyXrBP— 𝚍𝚊𝚗 (@dzzzny) July 29, 2021
Lessons will be learned.
Explaining Australian things be like...
me trying to explain british english to american editors pic.twitter.com/RHkcKWDmah— Luke Plunkett (@LukePlunkett) August 1, 2021
No, we're not made up.
Try not to be too spooky in the 1600s
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/z2qioudl6I— Big Homie 🦍. (@_KingKanis) July 30, 2021
Don't make that pencil wobble.
King of the Hill screen
I think this episode is when Bobby accidentally starts a protest.
Halo Infinite's technical preview was this weekend
HALO INFINITE MADE THE MOUSE AND CONTROLLER DREAM A REALITY pic.twitter.com/8OIMYQH6LW— Tim Gettys (@TimGettys) July 30, 2021
What a wild control scheme.
That moment you learn how the slide works and realize Halo Infinite actually has INSANE movement 🤯 pic.twitter.com/Rl2Argt6BQ— Alexander (@TheShyway) July 30, 2021
The movement is so slick.
Halo Infinite’s menu music got me like pic.twitter.com/bd1vHlstlJ— Logan Dodson (@LoganDodson) August 1, 2021
The music is also so dang good.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a favorite photo of mine of Rad. I'm feeling a bit of this right now, just wanting to smoosh my face into a pillow. Drop me your best animal gifs!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 2, 2021
I have heard 'zebra crossing' before but 'lollipop lady' is made up right? Also the way y'all say 'zebra' is ADORABLE
Lollipop lady is a very real thing.
lol thanks, gonna look into that