Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin review - Rock, paper, dragon
- Who will be the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC character?
- Boomerang X review: It's all coming back
- The Sims 4: Hands-on preview with Cottage Living
- Dauntless 1.7.0 'Heroes of Ostia' update launches Omnicells to change up your playstyle
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate HD Updates trailer features Metal Sonic in new Rival Rush Mode
- Dark Souls 3 gets 60fps performance boost on Xbox Series X/S consoles
- Death Stranding Director's Cut release date set for September 2021
- Sifu release date delayed to early 2022
- Lost Judgment opens pre-orders & is getting Deluxe and Ultimate special editions
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
This puzzle is absolutely genius.
PUMP IT UP
Get your booty on the floor tonight!
Are you excited about Deathloop?
We're excited about Deathloop. This game looks great.
This is gross
My gummy vitamins melted together so I’m just gonna take a bite out of this every day instead of letting them go to waste pic.twitter.com/iPr5rgdoKG— austin (@floridamanaustn) July 7, 2021
Why is a grown adult eating gummy multivitamins? Grow up and choke on little hard pills like the rest of us.
Report this image
I'm in it and it offends me. Oh? You're in it too?
Cosplay what you love.
Wrestling fans dropping truth bombs
There is a RPG war brewing in wrestling shows pic.twitter.com/ZqsQPT2GAd— Rafael @ Digital Devil Saga (@RRIVERA992011) July 8, 2021
What would you write on a sign?
Chester Zoo in northern England welcomed a baby Sumatran orangutan 🦧, one of the world’s most critically endangered great apes pic.twitter.com/84APoPdYqa— Reuters (@Reuters) July 8, 2021
Some good news to cap off the night.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's one of my favorite photos of Wednesday. She's lookin' all cute and wants attention!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 8, 2021
Mega-gummy-vitamin dude is about to be featured in a ChubbyEmu video. "A Nephew Took Bites of a Gummy and This Is What Happened To His Sphincter"