Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrected interview: Tokuro Fujiwara on his return to the series
- Dead Cells: Fatal Falls DLC impressions - Embellishing excellence
- The D.I.C.E. Awards 2021 categories & nominees
- GME stock price continues to rise, r/WallStreetBets sends open letter to CNBC
- Rumor: Death Stranding may get Extended Edition featuring new story content
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gates of Oblivion kicks off this March
- Horizon Zero Dawn Concept Artist & Design Lead Mike Nash has passed away at 36
- Sea of Thieves Plunder Pass introduces game's take on a seasonal battle pass
- Once again, the free trial period for Apple TV+ has been extended
- Microsoft FY21 Q2 report shows gaming revenue surge post Xbox Series X & S launch
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Tell your friends to stop being sexist
99% of the time, I ignore trolls and ban them. 1% of the time, I do this: pic.twitter.com/Nvt307S1De— negaoryx (@negaoryx) January 26, 2021
This streamer lays down the smackdown perfectly.
King of the Hill screens
Sometimes life feels a bit like this.
Brisbane's brutal lockdown
having survived brisbanes three day lockdown, i can now say with complete confidence that i know melbournes pain and am qualified to speak on their behalf— thomas violence (@thomas_violence) January 10, 2021
I, too, know exactly what Melbourne went through.
As far back as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a patriot. pic.twitter.com/g1H4u1hvsw— Carter Glascock (@carter_glascock) January 11, 2021
Point and laugh, everyone.
Modern problems call for modern therapists
im not in therapy anymore bc at this point most of my problems have to do w internet shit and there isn’t a licensed therapist in the world young enough to understand— Dana Donnelly (@danadonly) January 12, 2021
Go and check out Dana's other tweets. They're all pure gold.
This is the ideal body
yet another unrealistic body standard for women pic.twitter.com/oJ3INITaqk— heɪz(ə)l (@cisgenderhaver) January 11, 2021
Hate to say it, but it's true. Sharks make everything better.
me: Come quick. I see something Lynchian— walker (@walkercapl) January 13, 2021
wife: Is it another bug crawling in the dirt
me: [getting angry and lying] No It's something else
"Cancel culture!" they clamor.
If by cancel culture republicans are implying that white supremacy is their culture and we want that cancelled then yes I agree— Marcella Arguello (@marcellacomedy) January 13, 2021
Yes please, I would very much like to cancel white supremacy.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your evening. He loves getting under things like blankets and towels to make a kind of fort.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.