Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout hands-on preview: Wipeout
- CES 2021 cancels physical event amid COVID-19 concerns, will go all-digital
- Paper Mario: The Origami King review: Creased lightning
- Gabe Newell prefers Xbox over PlayStation, talks about brain computing again
- Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC will launch same day on all platforms
- How to play cross-play - Grounded
- How to start the Naturalist role - Red Dead Online
- How to turn off Spiders - Grounded
- Canceled King Arthur RPG from Dragon Age designer surfaces amid Ubisoft troubles
- ShackStream: Grounded Dev Interview with Adam Brennecke
- Unboxing & Review: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Edition
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
Gabe Newell was interviewed on a New Zealand news show where he shared that he prefers the Xbox Series X over the PS5. pic.twitter.com/LjCdjF642I— Shacknews (@shacknews) July 28, 2020
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Sunrise in SPACE!!!
Bob is still up there on the space station.
What's crazier than single player Kaizo SMM2 levels?
Co-op Kaizo Super Mario Maker 2 levels. Amazing, and terrifying.
💖#SummerOfBugsnax💖— Bugsnax (YH Games) (@YoungHorses) July 28, 2020
The Cinnasnail is so sticky-sweet that it can climb any surface, while leaving a gooey trail of icing behind!
Bug: Snail 🐞
Snak: Cinnamon Bun 👀
Temperament: Leisurely, oblivious, congested
Calorie Count: 88,000 kcal
Star sign: Taurus pic.twitter.com/yFSsipkDs8
Cinnasnail's a Taurus and 88,000 kcal. This game is a lot darker than we realize.
Rocket League and Fall Guys are PS+ Launch Buddies
Garbage President Trump and his crooked Attorney General
The President wonders why his approval rating isn’t as high as Dr. Fauci’s. He concludes by saying it must be his personality pic.twitter.com/yFG4RiEdZS— Acyn Torabi (@Acyn) July 28, 2020
Garbage president too worried about his approval rating to actually lead us during this pandemic.
Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) pins down Barr for illegal arrests of protesters in Portland. pic.twitter.com/iEllsH7L4E— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) July 28, 2020
What's going on in Portland is just wrong, and the administration needs to be held accountable.
Well, this was remarkable. pic.twitter.com/bqidB7XBZm— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) July 28, 2020
There is a discrepancy of the treatment of the reopening protestors versus Black Lives Matter protestors. So weird. Wonder what it could be?
“Honorable” pic.twitter.com/irzUp9E9kv— Arbiter of Truth (@arbiteroftruth_) July 28, 2020
I shall call them Baby Sharks
Just found out there is a species of mini great white sharks called salmon sharks and I think everyone should see this. pic.twitter.com/B7qDeLM7He— ℭ. (@mybelovedghost) July 27, 2020
Doo doo doo doo doo doo.
Luigi death stare
Damn Luigi, ice cold. pic.twitter.com/xDOPFcWm78— Kelly Robo 🍑 (@beardswin) July 28, 2020
Luigi is cold as ice.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 28, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 28, 2020