Good evening, Shackers. Welcome to the end of your Tuesday, and the eve before hump day. I hope y’all are having a good week so far, but as this day winds down, we’ve got an Evening Reading to cover. Enjoy, won’t you?
In case you missed it at Shacknews…
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 drew over 2.7 million views across official livestreams
- Rumbleverse deploys mid-season update today
- People Can Fly to self-publish next game as Take-Two seeks to end partnership
- King of Fighters 15 Samurai Shodown character DLC launches in early October
- NVIDIA announces new GeForce Game Ready driver with Overwatch 2 optimization
- FAZE stock drops on filing for issuance of new shares and planned insider sales
- U.S. Transportation Department approves EV charger station plans for all 50 states
- GameStop (GME) launches Game Informer NFT covers
- Overwatch 2 will make new players unlock the entire original roster
- Dome Keeper review: Dig Dug it
- Grounded review: Lord of the Flies (and other such backyard pests)
And now… More stuff from The Internet!
What does Sleepytime Tea Bear dream of?
September 26, 2022
Come on. It’s a bear after all. Also I think that might be Leonardo DiCaprio from The Revenant and he totally had it coming.
Hugh gotta be kidding me…
Hard keeping my mouth sewn shut about this one. ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/OdV7JmAkEu— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 27, 2022
Be still my heart. I can’t believe we’re getting one more run of Huge Ackman as Logan.
We’ve all seen Takenobu Mitsuyoshi perform the music from #DaytonaUSA but … have you ever watched him play Daytona AND sing his songs at the same time?— The SEGAHolic (@TheSegaHolic) September 27, 2022
Well, now you have! 😂 #SEGA pic.twitter.com/P2jyeUhKmP
I am very happy for Takenobu Mitsuyoshi. This is so pure and fun.
GameStop ruining our collectibles, please
Hey @GameStop. Stop this. pic.twitter.com/r88ZqHJuEJ— Wood Hawker (@BeatemupsWood) September 24, 2022
Those stickers are obnoxious. Always hated them.
Bweh, sez cat. Cat says Bweh.
September 27, 2022
Bweeeeeeh… Bweh, Mr. Cat.
How to create a QR code the correct way
How QR codes are made 😁 pic.twitter.com/iBczqxKsmv— grimh_hs (@Grimh_HS) September 26, 2022
Just make sure not to fill a whole line. Otherwise, you lose a lot of work.
Casual Brisket safety measures
Absolutely traumatized#GGST #GuiltyGear #Potemkin #Bridget pic.twitter.com/24TGQjJcEx— Mat🌻 (@matcchio) September 27, 2022
Be careful, Potemkin. That poor child has the lowest health in the game and no strong wake-up options.
Soup! Soup!! SOUP!!!
it’s that time of year again 🍂💥🩸 pic.twitter.com/b9GDo5hoYO— alex krokus (@alexkrokus) September 27, 2022
Have you gotten out your soupin’ pitchfork yet? It’s soup time, after all.
And there you have it. That’s your Evening Reading for September 27, wrapped up and settled. Thank you for reading. If you’d like to support Shacknews further, then consider checking out Mercury to support the site for as little as a dollar a month. Don’t have a dollar? You don’t need one to enjoy Shackpets. It’s our free app on iOS and Android where you can engage in the ultimate battle of cute pets. You can even just lurk on there and find awesome cuties like my little Flaff, seen below.
That’s a wrap on this one, y’all. Hope you’re having a great night, or that it’s just a little bit better if you arrived here. How’s your evening going? Sound off in the Chatty below!
TJ Denzer posted a new article, Evening Reading - September 27, 2022