Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Red Dead Online felt like a missed opportunity from the start
- Internet Archive will fight for the rights of online libraries in the face of publisher lawsuit
- Bayonetta 3 arrives on Switch this October
- Evil Dead: The Game's Army of Darkness free update brings Castle Kander map
- Unity (U) stock sinks on lowered guidance and ironSource merger
- Hunt: Showdown Update 1.9 patch notes remove Leaderboards for rework
- Sega Genesis Mini 2 coming in October as an Amazon exclusive
- Uber executives allegedly admit its business is illegal in file leak
- Roll20 to merge with OneBookShelf
- TMNT: Shredder's Revenge sold over 1 million copies launch week
- Twitter (TWTR) submits Elon Musk poop emoji tweet as evidence of disparaging behavior
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Elon Musk weighs in on the latest Twitter news
💩 = bs— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 13, 2022
Thanks for the clarification, Elon.
Finally, Bayonetta 3 news
Day 1679: pic.twitter.com/6bF6ZNVCV6— The Daily Status Of Bayonetta 3 (@DailyBayonetta) July 13, 2022
At long last!
Frasier inside of Karby
You think he knows?
Naive Angel Mode
Bowser Jr. is quite excited about Bayonetta 3.
Halo Rocket Launcher IRL
I'm not sure you could even carry this thing without some Spartan armor.
There are no vegan men, just.. pic.twitter.com/5DkKLoWZuI— An Post Malone (@CianClarke1) July 13, 2022
They'll no longer be referred to as vegan men.
There's a little Nidoking inside us all.
Donkey Kong Country 2 standee
They don't make promotional standees like they used to.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.