Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Students at Two Point Campus won't settle for #2
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga review: Fulfill your destiny
- E3 was dying long before there was a booth of dancing sharks
- Reggie Fils-Aime will narrate the audiobook version of his autobiography
- Remedy Entertainment to remake Max Payne 1 & 2 in Rockstar partnership
- No, you're not crazy, Google Analytics is busted
- Elden Ring hits over 200 million hours watched on streaming platforms
- Ubisoft to include NFTs in new games despite backlash in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Dune: Spice Wars arrives in early access this month
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles a puzzle by famed setter, zetamath, in today's video. This one features Renban lines where the digits along the line must be consecutive and non-repeating.
Let's learn about body language
A former FBI Agent gives his opinion on body language. It's incredible the little cues we put out that others can pick up on.
A Half-Life 2 Beta?
It's time to dive into the history of Half-Life 2 and how it was set to be a bit darker than what we have now.
Looks like this bloke tackles the NYT Crossword each day. Maybe I can learn a thing or two about solving these puzzles?
Scamming the scammers
I love seeing clever people take scammers along on a ride. Waste their time so they're not ripping off grandparents!
GTA 5 has almost been out for 10 years
Idk man still seems sus to me pic.twitter.com/HxqNIGA2fD— Ali B ✨🕹 (@alibakes) April 6, 2022
How many times have you bought it?
What’s he singing pic.twitter.com/m4HOpoVxtD— memes i wish i could tag my cat in (@memesiwish) April 6, 2022
Kitty's got pipes!
Something to consider
Some people need to learn this one.
Mr. T staying strong
I just received my 2nd Moderna booster vaccine, and I feel good! I am still going to wear my mask and keep my distance because the virus ain’t over, Fool! Grrr— Mr. T (@MrT) April 6, 2022
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Check out this photo of Rad. He loves hanging his head over the side of a bed or couch. Now, go ahead and download Shackpets so you can upload photos of your own adorable animals! We want to see them all!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - April 6, 2022
Indians have a head shake that isn't yes or no and I haven't figured it out yet