Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- GALAHAD 3093 hands-on preview: Mechs of the Round Table
- How to join the GALAHAD 3093 open beta
- Back 4 Blood delayed to October 2021
- Zuckerberg blames insurrection planning via Facebook primarily on 'people who spread the content'
- Embr sends you and three friends into the fire
- Elon Musk claims the Cybertruck won't have door handles
- Sifu trailer reveals new kung fu gameplay and aging mechanic
- Check out newly revealed gameplay for Oddworld: Soulstorm
- Reggie Fils-Aime among 8 directors leaving GameStop's board in June 2021
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars retail codes will still be redeemable in the eShop after April
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Majora's Mask figurine
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Child Link Nendoroid pic.twitter.com/m7wqbdlzrJ— linkulinkufigures! (@linkulinkufigrs) March 18, 2021
Look at this li'l fella!
There is something increasingly, I dunno, *modem noise* about him pic.twitter.com/FNAaJgZw5D— ❄🌲🌬 (@WearyWithToil) March 13, 2021
This cat has a unique energy.
Have you bought WinRAR yet?
*Stimulus check hits*— Panda | MΞCHΛ RJ (@spininfinite) March 17, 2021
Now might be the perfect time to make the purchase.
Tony Hawk does his last Ollie 540
What an absolute legend.
Mad Men x Final Fantasy
Look man, I get i'm probably the only person who thinks it's funny to add Final Fantasy music to scenes from prestige dramas but like I'm not gonna stop because I can't stop pic.twitter.com/Emw4PE28Qm— chingy "nice twink" nea (@TheGayChingy) March 17, 2021
I love this show.
stocking my shower with 3-in-1 shampoo so men know i’m an ally when they visit— Bailey Moon (@Baileymoon15) March 16, 2021
Come on, gents. Take care of your hair.
Gotta love a nice view
Feels like older I get, the more I find myself stopping to take pictures of a “nice view”— nina oyama (@ninaoyama) March 19, 2021
Oh, no. It means I'm getting old, too.
Jedi Fallen Order
Unreasonably angry at this scene in Jedi Fallen Order where the dude sits down in inches-deep water, rather than on the dry rock immediately behind him. pic.twitter.com/buahbQBaQO— Jacob Geller (@yacobg42) March 19, 2021
Fallen Order was a bit of a mess.
Satisfying shadows for perfectionists pic.twitter.com/6JibDWXlqm— Joaquim Campa (@JoaquimCampa) March 18, 2021
See the world differently.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad enjoying some sunlight. Have a good night!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.