Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- This is no platformer: Super Mario RPG Turns 25 (Part 1)
- The Outer Worlds Nintendo Switch impressions
- GENSOU Skydrift interview: Anime double dash comes to PlayStation
- Outriders' Legendary gear was farmed so quickly in the demo the devs stepped in
- Six Days in Fallujah publisher releases statement on controversial subject matter
- Rumor: AMD could be prepping crypto mining-focused GPU
- Twitch offers a working sub refund option for people who 'just wanted to get a shoutout'
- Disintegration developer V1 Interactive to officially close
- Microsoft's Bethesda acquisition gets SEC and EU approval
- Super Nintendo World Japan will open in March
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
This is gonna get me through the weekend pic.twitter.com/lG21yNRHCw— itty bitty foof (@_sugartooth) March 5, 2021
Comedy is all in the inflection.
Oprah gets the biggest scoops
I knew it. pic.twitter.com/OPP8AZYxqg— Mike Scollins (@mikescollins) March 7, 2021
Harry tells us how it is.
It's almost time to escape the prison!
when the second vaccine hits pic.twitter.com/U3Zm6b6Svg— Ryan Creamer (@ryguyguyry) March 7, 2021
Have you gotten your vaccination yet?
Random bloke drops some wisdom
"those bombs are kinda expensive for a dude who owes me two thousand dollars" pic.twitter.com/IRtBre6LIf— Will Urquhart (@Urquwill) March 7, 2021
Lots of hand-wringing over one way to spend money but not another.
I love the Ship of Theseus
Fantastic thought experiment.
Thread the needle!
Titans in Destiny 2 can do some neat things.
Let's not celebrate too soon
Perhaps we ought to do the things we said we'd do. Hmm?
Some people have some outrageous beliefs
I am DONE being silenced for my BELIEFS!*— Eize Basa (@PonchoRebound) March 5, 2021
*The Jetsons and The Flintstones take place at the same time, with the ultra-elite 1% living in the clouds far above a post-apocalyptic Earth where the mass of humanity struggles to survive among mutated animals.
This one though, this one I'm onboard with.
Robin Beanland celebrates Conker's 20th anniversary
The man is a musical legend.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. He's having a bit of a snooze during the hot day.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - March 8, 2021
Go Sam go!
How you going Greg?
Going Well Sam. Going Well.
Rad is Rad
Ok that Mulaney in the sims video was great. Also hooray Rad!