Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look. Unless you are reading this on a site that stole the article, like the-latest.news.
Stuff That Sucks - Shacknews Evening Reading stolen by some crappy website
I have to break our usual format tonight, because I noticed something terrible today when looking for a Shacknews image on Google. the-latest.news has been stealing Shacknews Evening Reading! This article already gets pitiful pageviews when compared to other articles here, so this is a huge deal. Screw these guys. I am going to troll them right here, and their dumb bot is going to scrape all of this and repost it. Join me!
Top 5 ways the-latest.news version of Evening Reading is worse
5. White background, gross
4. Twitter embeds don't even work
3. Their logo is straight-up ass
2. They aren't even scraping it from us, but another crappy website that they created to scrape from
1. THEY STEAL LOLA PICTURES!
I rest my case, Shacknews. These people are probably incorporated in Russia or something dumb, so there is no point in trying to stop them, but this is blatant copyright infringmement. All of these images, and the Top 5 will be posted to the-latest.news whenever they get around to scraping this article.
Now back to our regularly scheduled article...
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Wasteland 3 review: One hell of a nuclear payload
- Crusader Kings 3 review: Your noble story eternally unfolding
- Ubisoft apologizes after Elite Squad trailer casts BLM protestors as villains
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 release date
- How to fix Wasteland 3 not saving on PC
- Metamorphosis (Switch) review: A bug's life
- Ninja, MrBeast, Aim Lab, & G2 Esports win Fall Guys skin charity auction with $1 million bid
- More PlayStation first-party titles could be headed to PC, says Sony corporate report
- The EA Play subscription service is available now on Steam
- Wasteland 3 August 31 hotfix patch notes address memory & progression issues on consoles
- PlayStation 5 may not be backwards compatible beyond PS4, suggests Ubisoft support page
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
Anybody else pushing their PC to the limit to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?😅 pic.twitter.com/kf4dpfdvT6— Shacknews (@shacknews) August 20, 2020
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
AI recreates Jesus, and he looks like my uncle
Dutch photographer used AI to create a realistic photo of Jesus and damn, what can I say, he looks like family. pic.twitter.com/MtTsnzvx3U— Omar Sakr (@OmarjSakr) August 31, 2020
Jesus is fam.
Is there no licensing fee for this? I wasn’t contacted!!! https://t.co/ppy8ybtnHK— Marc Rebillet (@marcrebillet) August 30, 2020
It must be thirsty
A White-tailed buck with its velvet antlers. 🦌 pic.twitter.com/LS5GciRE9x— Jocelyn Anderson Photography (@JocAPhotography) August 30, 2020
Helvetica takes the best pictures.
Black Lives Matter
Got relatives or friends who don't understand the protests goals? Here ya go.pic.twitter.com/z4yO93vm3H— Griffin - Live from Portland (@GriffinMalone6) August 28, 2020
They should arrest the cops who killed Breonna Taylor.
Random videos from Twitter
This is the silliest shit I’ve ever seen lmfao! pic.twitter.com/fOjzkdUYbH— ⚡️orisa ⚡️ (@iamMBTG) August 29, 2020
TikTok is an interesting platform...
These no context Twitter accounts are becoming more common.
Mentally I’m here pic.twitter.com/aI6pMot4Tb— Maf ☢️ (@Velnna) August 29, 2020
Cats, always good Internet content.
“how are you feeling?”pic.twitter.com/IyFALZhFtp— shawty (@SasvadhaParathi) August 30, 2020
Sevenkami with a sick deep house techno DJ set
Keep it coming kami!
Nintendo PR tweets Mario picture,
Tomorrow is Monday pic.twitter.com/kAuvPJEFw0— Eddie, 2020 was a mistake (@EGPRCHAMP) August 31, 2020
Several outlets posted articles based on this tweet.
Nintendo fans when they see rumors online pic.twitter.com/rgykB0KWFM— 𝙱𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚒! (@SuperBentendo) August 30, 2020
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 31, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola with her fresh new haircut to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 31, 2020
Get fucked, bots
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Stealing pictures of Lola is crossing the line.
Wow that does suck! However likely nobody goes there, right?
The sad part is these pages have all the search engine hooks and become more likely to show up in search results.
Dyaaaaam, brown Jesus is hot.
Someone should photoshop brown Jesus into famous european paintings of him. Or deep fake Obi Wan in the prequels.