Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate update version 8.0.0 patch notes
- The Last of Us didn't need a sequel, but I'm glad we got one
- ICE-T Interview - Streaming Games, Body Count, Acting, Civil Unrest, and the Pandemic
- New Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay shows off the Braindance feature
- 200 player matches coming to Call of Duty: Warzone
- Twitch temporarily bans Trump for hateful conduct
- Street Power Soccer preview: The other side of soccer
- Shack Chat: Who is your favorite ARMS character?
- Universal Studios Japan delays Super Nintendo World opening
- Best deals from the Steam Summer Sale 2020
- Shacknews Feature: Mike Tyson Interview
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Kirby Buffed in Smash Ultimate
Wear a mask!
Nurse blows up the lie that wearing surgical masks impedes oxygen intake or increases CO2 intake pic.twitter.com/pxXJqBZQqa— Borzou Daragahi 🖊🗒 (@borzou) June 27, 2020
Wear a mask!
This is a bop. pic.twitter.com/CLBnwjHaOZ— Aram Vartian (@vartian) June 29, 2020
Wear a mask!
“And I’d do it again, bap bap bap bap” pic.twitter.com/m3pHy7dFqt— bryanboy (@bryanboy) June 28, 2020
🚨 CRYSTAL THAT LOOKS LIKE CHICKEN TENDER ALERT 🚨 pic.twitter.com/YLGZFo6XO2— GarlicPowder (@fartpowder) June 27, 2020
I love chicken.
It's funny because it is true
the group of water bottles in my room when i bring in another one: pic.twitter.com/kOBoijmcKV— Danny 🦦 (@phantoul) June 24, 2020
This happens at the office too.
✨you have been visited by sleepy cheddar✨— your buddy kate (@kateburning) June 29, 2020
if you stop and say “goodnight cheddar” you will sleep a solid 8 hours tonight pic.twitter.com/O2C8ujmSOb
Kate and her cats are awesome.
ooh heaven is a place on earth 🌈😻🧡 pic.twitter.com/itrR8zGtvr— your buddy kate (@kateburning) June 28, 2020
What if I embed one more cat picture?
I photoshopped my cat onto the empire state building pic.twitter.com/Ch8dL0NqjK— Michael's Cat (@michaelscat2) June 27, 2020
It's super effective!
This seems neat
I have some important questions.— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) June 28, 2020
1.) Where in the world is this?
2.) Can it please support Mario Kart?
(Glad he is wearing a mask). pic.twitter.com/TZCEi54ZQM
I would pay $50 for it.
Cut to the Chase - Animatic Short
This was 20 years in the making. Follow Steve Bowler on Twitter for video game stuff and Rocket League highlights.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for June 29, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a short video of Lola to brighten your night.
BEEFERS IN ACTION pic.twitter.com/m3KUqE4MJm— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) June 29, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 29, 2020
Bump for the awesome edit, again!
Shack should play some sort of alert sound or flash or something when these are posted.