Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Dump - June 5, 2020
- ICE-T Gamer Stuff livestream to headline Shacknews E4 on June 11
- 7 fun ways Bungie can win back the Destiny 2 community
- Trover Saves the Universe Anniversary Game Key Giveaway
- 8 video games that need a spectator mode
- From Chaos: The Aspirational Storytelling of Life is Strange
- Shacknews Feature: Mike Tyson Interview
- XCOM 2 Switch impressions - Close encounters of the man kind
- Weekend Console Download Deals for June 5: Pre-E3 (?) Sales
- Shack Chat: What is your favorite PS4 game?
- Weekend PC Download Deals for June 5: GOG.com Summer Sale continues
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Happy anniversary to Doc Ellis and the LSD no-hitter
SHOUTOUT DOCK ELLIS WHO THREW A NO HITTER ON THIS DATE IN 1970. WHILE TRIPPING ON LSD. YALL CANT EVEN DO YOUR JOB WELL SOBER. pic.twitter.com/bmwOndKxXO— Wu-Tang Financial 🥑 (@Wu_Tang_Finance) June 5, 2020
This story is amazing.
Really makes you think.
Fozzie's got bars.
Flaff confirms the weekend
It is Friday. You made it. Please accept a Flaff getting good pets as a reward. Still got a ways to go? Please accept a Flaff getting good pets to keep you strong. pic.twitter.com/qkhsIIO2UV— TJ Denzer (@JohnnyChugs) June 6, 2020
And there is nothing GameFly can do about it.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for June 5, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 5, 2020