Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Maneater review: A true Shark-RPG
- Paul 'Redeye' Chaloner interview: Esports, The International, and his new book
- Work From Quarantine: How COVID-19 Has Upended Game Development
- From Chaos: The Aspirational Storytelling of Life is Strange
- Shack Chat: What game have you played the most during quarantine?
- Shackcast Episode 070 - Flipping Turnips During A Pandemic
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons guide
- Could Fortnite be gearing up for a Lady Gaga collab?
- Weekend PC Download Deals for May 22: DayZ free Steam weekend
- Shopify will pivot to work from home as CEO lays out new reality for company
- Weekend Console Download Deals for May 22: Free Final Fantasy 14 Online for PS4
- Shacknews Feature: Mike Tyson Interview
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Otters holding hands while they sleep
They call it rafting, and it is so adorable.
We know what happened next...
I am not this bored... yet
It’s officially *that* day of lockdown pic.twitter.com/2wm7Q2rtXN— Chris Hanney (@HanneyChris) May 22, 2020
My brother and I used to play Wii Fit together and call it the Fat Olympics.
Nintendo Minute takes a look at Clubhouse Games
Kit and Krysta are great!
Insufferable White People
I’m so glad I’ve not been outside to get myself into one of these situations. pic.twitter.com/ewYcpoBH2e— wipeyanose (@AnthonyJBS93) May 20, 2020
These people wouldn't know discrimination if it bit them on their fat entitled asses. Wear a mask, you dumbshits.
Some white people legitimately think Karen is the same as the n-word. pic.twitter.com/KD5c57R269— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) May 22, 2020
Biden cuts off Charlamagne Tha God to shove foot in mouth
“If you got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump then you ain’t Black,” said the presumptive Democratic candidate for president. He already apologized, because that was a super stupid thing to say.
Biden apologizes: "I should not have been so cavalier. I've never, never, ever taken the African American community for granted."— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) May 22, 2020
"No one should have to vote for any party based on their race, their religion, their background."https://t.co/ZaiVVStnnC
I wonder what Corn Pop thinks...
Wanna keep talking about politics? Head to our daily Trump Dump Shacknews Chatty Megathread if you are into that sort of thing.
Kendrick Lamar and Rick Rubin talk music
I can listen to Rick Rubin talk about music all day long.
Cryptic tweet teases something
This certainly seems like a thing.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for May 22, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo off Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.