Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
Happy MAR10 Day!
Do the Mario!
GimR's struggle is real
Me: "So it's called an up tilt because you lightly press up on the control stick before pressing the A button."— GimR @ #SmashWorldTour (@VGBC_GimR) March 10, 2020
What my family hears: pic.twitter.com/HKjwBSrABy
GimR is the man. I love the work that he and VGBootcamp do for the Smash scene.
Sad day for Cleveland journalists
This move leaves fewer journalists to cover Northeast Ohio, which is our home. We are sad for Cleveland, for our readers and for our colleagues. pic.twitter.com/BCjeqT7TE8— The PD News Guild (@PDNewsGuild) March 9, 2020
My heart goes out to the hard-working journalists at the Plain Dealer who lost their jobs yesterday.
Super Bernie World
This game is out on Steam and itch.io right now.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps review: A great sugar glider/rat/rabbit/cat game
- NFL & 2K to partner once more on new video games, but not football sims
- New LEGO Super Mario product teased by Nintendo
- Reggie Fils-Aime appointed to GameStop board of directors
- Cyberpunk 2077 female protagonist gets new look on reversible box art
- Murder by Numbers review: Sleuthing it out
- Save Koch Review - Try, try, try, and still fail
- Call of Duty: Warzone battle royale launches free-to-play on March 10
- What time does Call of Duty: Warzone release?
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for March 10, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to today? How will you celebrate MAR10 Day? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, First Post! March 10, 2020 - MAR10 Day!
I feel bad for the journalists for sure, but this has been coming for 10 years. If they have not diversified than they had their heads in the sand. Everyone should have multiple streams of income, at least one side hustle and a way to take their current job to a place on online Monetization.
I think david is proof of how a journalist takes advantage of the media market going sideways and has built a great breadth.
I wish them well.
why do people need multiple streams of income?
Because we keep electing fucking boomers.
Happy MAR10 day to you too.
i'm doing the mario for shacknews.
Poor doggo looks pooped.
I’m gonna celebrate Mario day by playing MW.
Although I have been thinking about Odyssey a bit lately... I didn’t really fall in love with that game the way I was hoping.