9,136 chatty comments by "ThatsBriskBaby"
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:47am PDT Such an idiot!
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:47am PDT Sorry that should be 9 hours not 8.
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:46am PDT !!!!!THREE MORE DAYS!!!!! PS4PRO baaaaby! 8 hours and 14 minutes
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:34am PDT How did you get that idea? It fucking better just be getting started because I plan on buying a headset this holiday season.
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:32am PDT Hereditary - Good, creepy, tension building. I really liked it a lot. Ant Man and the Wasp - I liked it better than the first one, I think......
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:27am PDT Sure "slasher" flicks were big in the 80s but I don't think they relied on so many jump scares did they? It feels like every horror movie these...
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:23am PDT I cussed like a sailor with my friends in middle school which would have been the mid 90s.
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:15am PDT Teens ARE stupid but I also think they've been conditioned over the last 10 years or so that they need to be jumping out of their seat every 5...
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 12:56am PDT It was very unsettling and creepy. I liked it a lot.
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 8:58pm PDT I AM SO PUMPED!
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 2:04pm PDT Where do you get the impression that I was talking about Skynet? Of course for fucks sake I'm not talking about AI that can pass the Turing Test...
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 1:58pm PDT *rolls eyes* yes cause that's totally what I said and meant
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 12:39pm PDT I'm pretty positive if sentient beings were in my game I wouldn't be so inclined to murder them.
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 11:58am PDT Yeah maybe I'm thinking of at the time there was arguments of which game had the best enemy AI. There was HL1&2, Halo, and FEAR. The thing against...
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 11:44am PDT Perhaps using the word "fake" is inappropriate. I should have said "unremarkable".