GameFlyGameFly's going on a road trip, with new deals every 48 hours. Here are some highlights from the weekend's schedule: From Thursday - East Coast USA includes...
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - $4.99 (75% off)
- Batman: Arkham City - $7.49 (75% off)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Steam) - $9.99 (50% off)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Steam) - $40.19 (33% off)
- Grand Theft Auto IV - $4.99 (75% off)
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City - $7.49 (75% off)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (Steam) - $6.79 (50% off)
- Mafia II (Steam) - $7.49 (75% off)
- Prototype - $4.99 (75% off)
- The Darkness II (Steam) - $12.49 (75% off)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Origin) - $35.99 (40% off)
- Rift - $10.00 (50% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Steam) - $40.19 (33% off)
Batman: Arkham City
- Crysis + Crysis Warhead - $8.99 (70% off)
- Major League Baseball 2K12 (Steam) - $9.99 (67% off)
- NBA 2K12 (Steam) - $9.99 (50% off)
- Rayman Origins - $23.59 (21% off)
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - $39.99 (33% off)
GamersGateGG's sale also has a bunch of Paradox games which I've not included because they are almost constantly cheap somewhere.
- ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Gold - $7.50 (75% off)
- Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena - $3.74 (75% off)
- Gothic Complete Collection - $6.24 (75% off)
- Gothic Complete + ArcaniA Gold - $12.50 (75% off)
- Hearts of Iron III Collection - $14.98 (50% off)
- Just Cause 2 Complete (Steam) - $10.00 (60% off)
- King Arthur II - $9.98 (50% off)
- Magicka (Steam) - $1.50 (50% off)
- Magicka Collection (Steam) - $3.00 (50% off)
- Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim - $2.49 (50% off)
- Mirror's Edge - $6.78 (66% off)
- Mount & Blade: Warband - $9.98 (50% off)
- Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC - $4.98 (50% off)
- Penumbra: Black Plague Gold - $1.50 (50% off)
- Renegade Ops (Steam) - $6.00 (70% off)
- Renegade Ops four-pack (Steam) - $12.00 (70% off)
- Renegade Ops - Coldstrike DLC (Steam) - $2.50 (50% off)
- Renegade Ops - Reinforcement Pack DLC (Steam) - $1.50 (50% off)
- Saunctum (Steam) - $3.38 (66% off)
- Saunctum four-pack (Steam) - $10.15 (66% off)
- Sanctum Collection (Steam) - $6.80 (66% off)
- Sword of the Stars II (Steam) - $14.98 (50% off)
- Syndicate (Origin) - $20.40 (66% off)
- The Sims Medieval (Origin) - $7.99 (70% off)
- Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy - $4.99 (50% off)
- Atlantis: The Lost Tales - $2.99 (50% off)
- Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis - $4.99 (50% off)
- Atlantis 3: The New World - $4.99 (50% off)
- Haegemonia Gold Edition - $4.99 (50% off)
- Iron Storm - $4.99 (50% off)
- MegaRace 1 + 2 - $2.99 (50% off)
- MegaRace 3 - $2.99 (50% off)
- Moto Racer - $2.99 (50% off)
- Moto Racer 2 - $2.99 (50% off)
- Moto Racer 3 - $4.99 (50% off)
- Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood - $4.99 (50% off)
- Still Life - $4.99 (50% off)
- Still Life 2 - $4.99 (50% off)
- Syberia - $4.99 (50% off)
- Syberia 2 - $4.99 (50% off)
Green Man GamingYou can get 10% off almost everything With the voucher code UBISO-FTISG-LOBAL.
- Jagged Alliance: Back in Action (Steam) - $18.00 (55% off) using the voucher
- Nuclear Dawn (Steam) - $12.47 (50% off)
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
Humble Indie BundlePay what you want for a bundle of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Limbo, Psychonauts, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. Pay above the average price to also get Bastion, Lone Survivor, Braid and Super Meat Boy. With Steam keys, and soundtracks!
- Assassin's Creed II - $9.99 (50% off)
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $14.99 (50% off)
- Assassin's Creed + AC2 + AC Brotherhood Deluxe + AC Revelations Gold - $51.98 (60% off)
- Battlefield 3 (Origin) - $39.99 (33% off)
- Darksiders (Steam) - $4.99 (75% off)
- Far Cry - $2.49 (75% off)
- Far Cry + Far Cry 2 - $4.98 (75% off)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution (Steam) - $14.99 (50% off)
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Indie GalaPay what you want in strange and confusing tiers. Paying at least $1 gets you Beat Hazard, Making History: The Calm & the Storm, Razor2, and the Ironclads collection. Go above $4.37 and you also get Space Empires 4, Battle Mages, World Rally Championship, and Bad Rats: Rats Revenge. Then for $6.56 or more, you get all those plus Disciples II: Rise of the Elves, Puzzle Kingdoms, Ninja Blade, and SBK X.
- Battlefield 3 Premium service + Ultimate Shortcut Bundle DLC - $69.99 (22% off)
- Battlefield 3 + BF3 Premium service + Ultimate Shortcut Bundle DLC - $99.99 (33% off)
SteamSteam is running a huge sale across Paradox's Interactive vast catalog, with daily deals and all that jazz. Look, I'll level with you. I'm knackered. I've worked past midnight every day so far this week and this is my very last piece to finish. I have a hot date with a bottle of wood varnish and a ditch on Hackney Downs. Look at the list yourself. Oh, and there's this too:
- Dungeons of Dredmor - $1.50 (70% off)
Dungeons of Dredmor
Alice O'Connor posted a new article, Weekend PC digital deals: Just Cause 2 for $4.
Buy a video games. Dungeons of Dredmor for $2, Just Cause 2 for $4, Batman: Arkham City for $8, The Darkness II for $13, Syndicate for $20, StarCraft II for $40, and all of the Assassin's Creed games for $52. And a Humble Indie Bundle too. Sleep.
If I've already beaten the single player SC2 campaign, is there any point to actually buying it?
I'm pretty sure 80% of the people who play SC2 do so for the MP. It's also got a pretty nice map editor now I believe.
The multiplayer is what keeps me comign back, and I'm not even good and didnt play SC1 online. If thats not your thing there are the achivementes that were fun to get, and you could always do the noncompetive online games against computers with people, easy to jump in and out of ,
but if you arent into the multiplayer and have alerady beat single player, the extra single player stuff, achivements and the challenge missions, probably isnt worth it.
Starjeweled is awesome and Blizzard All-Stars is on the horizon I believe.
Holy shit! GTA V is only $5? ;)
guys, sale like this cheapen intellectual property. Full price only please!
I only buy the finest IP from Nordstroms. It helps me feel exclusive.
Nice job not understanding a quote.
Haha! Ya, I only by my games from Origin because I want EA to have all the money!
Derp- by = buy
Meanwhile I would never experience your IP if it wasn't for these sales...
I feel like I missed a potentially hilarious thread
If Valve followed EA's pricing philosophy I'd have about 7 games on Steam instead of nearly 100.
Enjoy that bottle of wood varnish Alice. I think.
What the fuck is going on in that Megarace screenshot?
That would be one of the FMVs of the race updates staring the lovable and charismatic announcer, Lance Boyle
It's kinda freaky
I read The Darkness II as Darksiders II and got real excited.
I hope you digital outlets are happy. Do you see what you've done to Alice? Do you?
OMG, MegaRace! I completely forgot about that game. Boy that was a fun game when I was a kid.
BF3 is 22% off and still $69.99? Is that Nordstrom pricing?
Syndicate for $20, tempting for co-op
Totally worth it @ $20.
I wish this game had more weapons and levels.
and less bloom
Yeah this is a good deal.
Darkness 2 is awesome! Well worth $12.
I should probably pick up JC2 shouldn't I?
uhm, yes. Don't even think twice about it. Solid game for the price!
I know I should have held off of B:AC until the GOTY version was out and it was on sale on Steam, but..........IM WEAK OK?????
What will goty have that this would not?
I had thought the GOTY would have all the DLC included, now i just need to get the separately, but as i think about it....meh...not too big a deal
If you like Rogue-likes at ALL, you owe it to yourself to buy Dredmor.
finally I can play StarCraft 2!