2,148 chatty comments by "jtthe2nd"
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 10:52pm PDT A revolution in interactive porno technology!
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:37pm PDT Colony Wars and Ape Escape should be included. Syphon Filter too. Quake II, Super Puzzle Fighter II, NFL Gameday '98, Einhander...so many great...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:33pm PDT Or just include 50 games instead of a measly 20.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 6:26pm PDT I watched my nephew play this game and saw nothing that intrigued me. It's official, I'm an old fart.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 6:24pm PDT Absolutely mind blowing how much money some people are pouring into this tech demo.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:55pm PDT The developer's rep is the big draw. Just like Naughty Dog, you know the game is going to be good. You just don't know how good yet.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:41pm PDT So Joel really is dead. :(
- Posted Apr 05, 2018 9:28am PDT They could do this to Jumping Flash!, Ape Escape, and Colony Wars and I won't complain. Looks nice!
- Posted Jan 16, 2017 10:02pm PST Or what lame new hardware Valve is working on.
- Posted Jan 16, 2017 10:01pm PST Still you can't deny it was a DICK move to leave everyone hanging with the cliffhanger at the end of HL2:Episode 2 and still not give any closure...
- Posted Dec 27, 2015 7:46am PST Listen, just release HL3 and everything will be forgiven Valve.
- Posted Jun 24, 2015 4:19pm PDT I LOVE the L4D games but if they try to stick this idiotic pricing scheme to L4D3 they can count me out.
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 10:52pm PDT That's great but where's HL2:Episode 3?
- Posted May 20, 2015 11:34am PDT Most fun NFS game I ever played was NFS:Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2. Great tracks, neat shortcuts, awesome array of sports cars.
- Posted Mar 27, 2015 7:09pm PDT Seconded. I avoid news clip videos for the same reason. I would much rather skim an article for myself rather than watch a whole clip complete with...