You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
48,436 chatty comments by "Rice-Rocketeer"
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 6:11pm PDT Haha, that's okay. Still post! Sounds interesting.
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 5:27pm PDT Link to article?
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 10:27am PDT If it's medical...then why is it a problem? Jeez.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 10:08am PDT That's awesome. I really enjoyed that.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 9:41am PDT Can I pay for months that I have missed as a result of this mix-up?
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 3:15pm PDT That does not vote against your own interests. That's good for societal stability and uplift; it's good for you.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 12:49pm PDT My condolences. That's such a sad story. We are here for you. :(
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:06pm PDT I think they explain that in their statement about the default of the large account. Two huge factors combined brought down the company. Rather...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:31am PDT It's kind of interesting to consider how "left-wing" supporters (e.g. Democrats) are looking at an inclusive way to have a shared dialogue around...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:24am PDT Yeah. America is unequivocally fucked. Keep the population uneducated; they'll continue to vote against their own interests.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 11:01pm PDT Voter fraud and voter machine hacking are different things, bro.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:09pm PDT Ah, yeah. That's fair.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:08pm PDT NEVER mix your personal and work accounts, IMHO.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 6:12pm PDT That's awesome!
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 6:55am PDT I was just thinking about this the other day!