166,731 chatty comments by "rosewood"
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 1:24pm PDT I love that he was always such a serious actor before Airplane! but behind the scenes was always a joker / prankster. Its like ZAZ was able to...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 1:21pm PDT This goes back to when we were dating in high school and is still a thing to this day. Its something I've seen my whole life with my mother and...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 11:46am PDT idgi
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 11:44am PDT Why did you make me read that?
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 11:17am PDT I do have an Office 365. I used Planner when it launched and it was a hot mess.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:10am PDT God damn vikings
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:09am PDT Were not talking about how your mother manages clients.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:59am PDT Am I the only one not bothered by the lack of blinking?
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:40am PDT Exactly. The only way to win is not to play.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:38am PDT Most definitely. But I'm not sure the people that have that as their primary motivator are the people we want to send.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 8:42am PDT I like this. I like this a lot. It really meshes up with how my brain works.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 8:42am PDT So yeah, like I said, no return.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 8:41am PDT But there was a promise of land and a new life and resources, etc.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 7:45am PDT Yeah - she doesn't like that. We've not purchased things from places when we've needed stuff because of it. Related to that - I've finally...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 7:41am PDT What about things that aren't related to development? Event planning ideas, etc?