You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
36 chatty comments by "MarkcusD"
- Posted Jul 26, 2013 7:57pm PDT Disappointed in both systems. I wish they would focus on gaming.
- Posted Jun 22, 2013 6:53pm PDT So if you don't own a compatible phone/tablet you don't get the full game. Great! Nextgen sucks.
- Posted Jun 21, 2013 3:26pm PDT At least a bot mode would be nice.
- Posted Jun 03, 2013 12:47pm PDT MP sounds weak.
- Posted May 02, 2013 1:55am PDT They are well made, fun games that people get 100 hours or more out of for their $60. I still play Spec Ops from the MW2/MW3 with a friend of mine....
- Posted Apr 03, 2013 11:19pm PDT Why are they comparing a PC that cost $1500 minimum (with a 680 costing $500) to a ~$400 console? The PC version doesn't look $1100 better to me.
- Posted Oct 16, 2012 9:08am PDT Now with more ads! Awesome!
- Posted Oct 11, 2012 4:05pm PDT The problem isn't the idea of having patents it's that the patent office approves these vague patents that could almost apply to anything.
- Posted Sep 14, 2012 9:41am PDT I enjoyed the first one but I have little interest in this one. It doesn't help that there in still no co-op of any sort.
- Posted Sep 09, 2012 9:28pm PDT As soon as they start charging for it they can't use the "it's a beta" excuse for issues. People are going to demand that it work properly.
- Posted Sep 08, 2012 11:06am PDT Buy Sleeping Dogs!
- Posted Aug 24, 2012 3:00pm PDT Buy Sleeping Dogs. Go now! Seriously it's awesome.
- Posted Jul 19, 2012 9:07am PDT They want to blame MS for their sloppy coding when they knew about the price for patches when they signed up. This is just a weak excuse for their...
- Posted Jun 29, 2012 4:05pm PDT Sweet. I highly recommend The Darkness 2.
- Posted Jun 08, 2012 3:27pm PDT Darkness 2 is awesome! Well worth $12.