You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
32,111 chatty comments by "rick"
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 4:10pm PDT you lose it, but you have one chance to get it all back if you can make it back to where you died. If you die on the way, then it's gone.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:11pm PDT neat!
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:08pm PDT with a son you only have to worry about one dick. when it's your daughter, you have to worry about all the dicks
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:07pm PDT lol amazing
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:06pm PDT I recommend whatever has 4 -doors so it's easier to transport his friends around
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:04pm PDT not that I'm arguing your other points but no 16 year wants to be a responsible car owner
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:45am PDT 2' 400lbs
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 10:59am PDT enjoying while you are there and remembering it are both very important. I'm with him wishing I had more documentation of my experiences. That said...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 10:56am PDT my parents did pretty much that exact cruise about a month ago. St Petersburg looks stunning
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 10:46am PDT I'm always worried about getting doored, so I usually ride well into the lane if there are parked cars on the side.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 10:28am PDT I was killed by a cyclist, but I'm hardly innocent.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:10pm PDT fuck cash. it's annoying af
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 4:37pm PDT those look great! I wish I used better prints for the sci-fi posters I put above my computer. I just went to crappy staples and it shows :/
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 4:01pm PDT it's so simple!
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 11:15am PDT I asked this last week but I think too late for you to answer: how did you like The Hateful Eight?