560 chatty comments by "Zerbyte"
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 6:37pm PDT "Shuttered" not "shuddered".
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 12:04pm PDT About damn time.
- Posted Aug 11, 2015 3:03pm PDT Bernie Sanders is the only person not in some big business's pocket.
- Posted Jan 27, 2015 5:27pm PST Did WoW officially jump the shark now?
- Posted Sep 19, 2014 11:53am PDT That was cool. Wish I had the money to get one of those cards heh.
- Posted Sep 05, 2014 12:05pm PDT Did you mean "players" and not "payers" in the title? ;D I guess you do have to buy the game, thus making you a payer.
- Posted Aug 15, 2014 5:14pm PDT I own every game on the current list of GMGs list which sucks.
- Posted Aug 12, 2014 3:44pm PDT If I was a shareholder I would be pissed off at this decision of theirs. Both as a gamer and as an investor.
- Posted Aug 12, 2014 12:23pm PDT Thanks Microsoft for dicking us over on the PC, a game platform you keep saying you are embracing. I think I will buy a PS4 now just to spite them.
- Posted Aug 11, 2014 4:39pm PDT I found the first one rather fun after it had been out awhile and they patched up a lot.
- Posted Aug 11, 2014 2:52pm PDT You forgot PC. The most important platform to list.
- Posted Jul 11, 2014 7:33pm PDT Yeah, what Sideways said. Tracks achievements on Steam and Origin and depending on the game you can earn GMG credit. I guess it is suppose to...
- Posted Jul 11, 2014 4:54pm PDT I miss when Green Man had really amazing deals on new games and recent ones lowered in price quickly. Now it is all about Playfire, bleh.
- Posted Jun 04, 2014 11:55am PDT Sweet thanks. It was on my Want list to pick up at some point.
- Posted Apr 04, 2014 2:02pm PDT I am sure '5' is code for '30 year old in parents basement'.