971 chatty comments by "soundcreepy"
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 8:52am PDT The main thing that bothers me is the PvP aspect that might ruin the game. Sure its nice to have to rely on others for trade, but humans are assholes.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 11:13am PDT So its Origins but in Greece. I loved Origins, but I don't think I want the same game just a different setting. At least not at full price.
- Posted Sep 15, 2016 9:22pm PDT I haven't run into too many issues yet, and thank goodness seems to be running fine on PC.
- Posted Jul 26, 2016 8:37pm PDT WiiU at least can be expanded with external HDDs
- Posted Mar 17, 2016 12:19pm PDT Wonder if there is any value to pick this up if you have all 3 plus dlc already.....
- Posted Mar 15, 2016 3:49pm PDT patch is nearly a gb on pc
- Posted Feb 19, 2016 2:08pm PST The only thing I don't care for is EA's practice here. Consoles were the only ones to get a beta (meh, i suppose) and you can play the game early,...
- Posted Feb 16, 2016 9:57am PST If you mean better as in worse because its never even hit the level of decent then yes, yes it does.
- Posted Dec 10, 2015 6:47pm PST Peter Moore can't step down soon enough, not that I have really any hope that the new COO will be any better.......
- Posted May 04, 2015 4:39pm PDT As far as PC goes, this doesn't make sense, isn't there a gold edition already?
- Posted Oct 07, 2014 5:21pm PDT All this is just to set up KH3 on pc.
- Posted Sep 11, 2014 11:57am PDT I've always noticed specific card recommendations are always a bit....imprecise.
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 7:42pm PDT Oh crap.....
- Posted Sep 04, 2014 9:22am PDT I'm surprised they didn't add a no-time-restriction mode like in OTR.
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 1:15pm PDT I was just thinking about how horrible my completion rate is.