Welcome to the end of Tuesday once again, Shackers. I hope the week has gone well for you so far, but take heart in the fact that we’re about to cross the midway point. Still, you can’t get away without me hitting you with a pipin’ hot round of Evening Reading. I hope you’ll enjoy it as we close down our day of posting proper.
In case you missed it at Shacknews…
- Nintendo Indie World April 2023 presentation announced for this week
- iOS 17 rumored to support app sideloading to comply with EU regulations
- Marvel Snap v14.17 patch notes nerf Shuri
- Destiny 2 Update 7.0.5. patch notes buff Auto, Pulse & Scout Rifles
- Capcom apologizes for ray tracing being removed from Resident Evil 2 & 3 remakes on Steam
- League of Legends Patch 13.8 notes adds after-match reporting & nerfs Sol again
- The Sims 4 explores greenhouses and basements after passing 70 million players
- Diablo 4's betas lifted it onto Twitch's top 10 most watched topics during March 2023
- Netflix will wind down DVD deliveries this year
- Netflix (NFLX) delays U.S. password-sharing crackdown to Q2 2023
- God of Rock review: Good times, bad times
- Dead Island 2 review: Precedent Evil
The Regular Show buys Twitter Blue
Lmfao holy shit pic.twitter.com/ITMPDAPAob— Ranor (@ohgoditsranor) April 17, 2023
To be honest, having watched The Regular Show thoroughly, Rigby would absolutely buy Twitter Blue for the clout. Pops probably would too, but only because he might innocently think it sounds neat.
A $787.5 million joke
Fox just spent three-quarters of a billion dollars to prevent Rupert Murdoch and Tucker Carlson from having to swear to tell the truth.— Mark Harris (@MarkHarrisNYC) April 18, 2023
Dominion should have gone all the way with the case. Fox doesn’t even deserve to get away with a grievous wound. Oh well…
So many Kirbies!
new kirby fanart (redraw of my old one) pic.twitter.com/vQru4XsnAB— xin (@kalijifan) April 17, 2023
They are all my best friend and I love them.
The Spohn factor
Honored to give this keynote to 3000 attendees from around the world who listened to my goofy antidotes, imploring them to treat their patients not as patients, but as individuals who just need a little help. Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear scrubs & some use wheelchairs. pic.twitter.com/xznZUTVqOu— Steven Spohn (Spawn) (@stevenspohn) April 17, 2023
Steven Spohn continues to be an inspiration and force of good in the world. We don’t deserve someone so tirelessly awesome.
Dr. Kirby will see you now
I wonder if this happens to Kirby a lot when they check him with the tongue depressor.
Judy Bloom said Superfudge the TERFs
Blume was always a hero of my early days of reading. Glad to see she holds up.
Funky’s definitely somewhere in the crowd as a cameo. Unfortunately, he doesn’t play a big role. I hope Nintendo fixes that in the next movie. Make the next one “With New Funky Mode!”
And there you have it. That’s your Evening Reading for this fine Tuesday, April 18, 2023. We hope you enjoyed. Don’t forget that you can support Shacknews for as little as a dollar through Mercury to help keep the site going. Don’t have a dollar? Don’t need one to enjoy Shackpets. It’s our free app on iOS and Android and the Ultimate Battle of Pet Cuteness! It’s a good time to get in as we currently have a Zelda-themed sticker pack you can earn by uploading pictures before the end of April. Come into May and the Tears of the Kingdom launch month dressing your pets in the style of Hero of Time!
Thanks for stopping by, friendos. Have a great night, and let us know what you’re up to in the Shacknews Chatty section below!