Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land review: Mouthful of deliciousness
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands review: Rolling with advantage
- Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed will let you bust and slime your friends
- Disney Mirrorverse is a mobile action-RPG from Kabam
- GIF creator Stephen Wilhite dead of COVID at age 74
- GameStop (GME) NFT Marketplace is built on Loopring (LRC) L2
- DeepWell Game Jam for mental health and wellness announced at GDC 2022
- Over 24 million GameStop (GME) shares were traded today
- GameStop (GME) NFT Marketplace Beta website discovered
- Elden Ring update 1.03.2 patch notes
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
It always amazes me how a sudoku puzzle can have no given digits, but have constraints, and still be solvable.
Ocarina of Time randomizer
This is such an incredible Zelda speedrun. So much investigation is need to track down the dungeons.
Los Pollos Hermanos training module
Vince Gilligan is such a good showrunner. Even the music in this piece is exactly like every employee training module ever.
I need to see this movie.
An epic fight
March 22, 2022
Memories of Sif.
Some interesting insight into Destiny 2
At a GDC talk about Destiny 2 difficulty by @Alan_M_Blaine. Talking about the implementation of Grandmaster Nightfalls in 2019, a tweaked take on a co-op multiplayer mission tuned so hard they thought maybe 100 people would beat it a season. Says 42k players beat it in week 1— Stephen Totilo (@stephentotilo) March 23, 2022
Always trust that your players are smart and willing to give tough content a go.
good luck not singing this every time you...— Steve Bowler (@gameism) March 23, 2022
(Audio On 🔊) pic.twitter.com/BTa1UAWiuG
Old school cool
I just ran the math... the first game I worked on was released 27 years ago. #WhatAGameDevLooksLike— Blair Renaud // LOW-FI 🟥🟧⬛ (@Anticleric) March 23, 2022
*crumbles to dust and blows away on a breeze* pic.twitter.com/Xxclils8Ep
We need more games like this.
Love a good combat session
I might go to both of these pic.twitter.com/oh7kuAACuT— dan hett (@danhett) March 23, 2022
Might even see what this loneliness session is about. Maybe someone needs a friend?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a snooze after playing. Go and download Shackpets so you can upload photos of your own adorable little critters! Challenge other pets and vote which one is the cutest!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - March 23, 2022