Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Arcade1Up Infinity Gaming Table review: To Infinity and beyond
- Sign up now for The Great Quakeholio Tournament 4
- The Making of Quake, Part 3: Coloring in the Map
- Phil Spencer: Halo Infinite's 2021 launch window range is narrowed 'down to a few weeks'
- Phil Spencer wants to continue making Killer Instinct games
- AntiVirus software creator John McAfee found dead in prison cell at 75
- Halo Infinite multiplayer match capacity could increase to up to 60 players
- Rocket League Summer Road Trip brings back classic crossover content
- New Wolfenstein games are on hold until MachineGames is done with Indiana Jones
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Let's schedule in a meeting
meeting culture pic.twitter.com/SKqvz5GNAj— leslee, trailer treasure ✨ (@leslee_annsh) June 23, 2021
So many meetings.
Remember to wave at your FBI agent
what my fbi agent hears in my discord calls pic.twitter.com/Cf0q7qG87V— hyobin (@squizxy) June 23, 2021
They have to listen to a lot of your filth.
The Hero of Time
Reggie Watts and I were at a show last night and they called us up on stage 😂 pic.twitter.com/f9QmNqMTc3— MARC REBILLET (@marcrebillet) June 23, 2021
Giving us the content we need.
Gotta be prepared for anything in the crypto world
Do only good everyday.
Did you just get a new thing?
What franchise do you hope returns?
A news story to break up the memes
Tesla Model 3 Occupants Walk Away After Car Falls 100ft Off Side of Mountainhttps://t.co/wnWOrUojBE— Vincent 🚀🟠 (@vincent13031925) June 23, 2021
Teslas are just built different.
The original image is garbage, but this meme is treasure
Maybe it's time to revisit the OG Deus Ex.
Keep this old adage close to heart
Words of wisdom indeed.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Wednesday to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.