Nintendo once again brought a showcase of games that was all killer, no filler to share with the indie fans out there today. The April 14 Nintendo Indie World had a delightful array of upcoming titles for us, not to mention a few surprises to go along with the whole thing. Did you happen to miss the event or want to catch up on what was shown off? Don’t worry. We’ve gathered everything from the recent Nintendo Indie World event right here for your convenience.
All announcements, trailers, and reveals from April 14 Nintendo Indie World
Going live in the afternoon of April 14 on the Nintendo YouTube channel, the April 14 Nintendo Indie World showcase was a cavalcade of cool indie titles coming to Nintendo’s hybrid console. You can watch the full show just below.
From the stylish Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield to the spooky and surprising Oxenfree 2, these are all of the announcements and trailers that made appearances on the Nintendo Indie World showcase:
- Road 96 - Announcement Trailer
- Aerial_Knight's Never Yield brings stylish side-scrolling parkour to the Switch in May
- OlliOlli World revealed at Nintendo Indie World
- Hindsight - Announcement Trailer
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge gets new trailer at Indie World
- Aztech: Forgotten Gods announced for fall release on Switch
- Last Stop - Announcement Trailer
- Konami’s Getsu Fuma Den: Undying Moon revives a classic Famitsu franchise in 2021
- Skul: The Hero Slayer battles the forces of good on Switch this Summer
- Oxenfree 2: Lost Signals announced at Nintendo Indie World
- The Longing - Launch Trailer
- 2D/3D classic platformer FEZ comes to Nintendo Switch
- Art of Rally comes to Nintendo Switch this Summer
- Co-op bird mailroom game KeyWe comes to Switch in August
And that covers the reveals and trailers of the April 14 Nintendo Indie World. Stay tuned for more information on these indie games and more. Want to see more indies? Be sure to tune into Indie-licious every Monday to see gameplay of the tastiest new indie games coming to the scene.