Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Mario Day special: The complete evolution of Mario Bros.
- Best Frenemies: Super Mario RPG Turns 25 (Part 3)
- Pro Strats: X-COM (1994) strategy guide author David Ellis on QA and writing guides
- Ultimate Rivals: The Court interview: Sports' biggest stars prepare to jam
- Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth gets late March release date
- Here are all the Dogecoin Game Jam winners
- Build-A-Bear announces Animal Crossing: New Horizons collaboration
- GameStop (GME) stock halted multiple times as shares rapidly fall from $340 level
- Sony Pictures' Resident Evil movie gets September release date
- Eville will have you and your friends acting sus in a fantasy world
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Happy Mario Day!
What's your favorite Mario game?
Dril mentions the best Bomberman game
metal gear eric made me sit on a dog bed during an impromptu bomber man 64 tournament at his house. And no one is talking about this .— wint (@dril) March 9, 2021
What are the odds that Bomberman 64 is mentioned? Talk about out of left field.
Tim Sweeney Deepfake
CONGRESS: Deepfakes are a threat to national security— Tim Sweeney (@TimSweeneyEpic) March 9, 2021
FORTNITE COMMUNITY: https://t.co/fZpNqvp5CL
Gotta love the Fortnite community.
Chipotle is so good
Get it into my mouth. In fact, any type of hot sauce or food.
Fighting game announcers
They're always so angry and loud. Stop yelling at me!
Oprah never saw it coming
People will find memes anywhere.
Donno has seen the two best movies ever made
Watched the first two Terminator movies for the first time this week, I get the hype now.— Donovan Erskine (@Donimals_) March 9, 2021
What a major life moment.
Let's listen to some music
lofi hip hop radio beats to have an existential crisis to— 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 🖤 (@tokyo_bat) March 9, 2021
Ah, yes. Just what I needed. Something to really set the mood.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a good little sleep. He loves to have his belly rubbed while taking a nap.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - March 10, 2021
Banger job mate. As usual. Rad looks so cute.
Thanks for bringing ER back. I miss stuff during the day!
Also, tell Donovan he can safely stop watching Terminator movies now. I'M SERIOUS. He *could* watch one more; I don't advise it though. After that you are going against doctors' orders.
T3 is wonderful :(