Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shopify forms Rebellion esports organization
- Valve refuses Apple subpoena of its sales & operations data in Epic Games legal battle
- EA completes acquisition of Codemasters for $1.2 billion
- Diablo 2 Resurrected coming to PC and consoles in 2021
- Diablo 4 gameplay trailer reveals new Rogue class
- Bitcoin (BTC-USD) market value passes $1 trillion with single unit value rising above $54k
- Valheim has sold 3 million copies in less than three weeks in early access
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Feb. 19: BlizzConline sale... maybe?
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
I have a solution pic.twitter.com/RG5VSmw2Pt— Gators Daily 🐊 (@GatorsDaily) February 19, 2021
A fascinating concept.
TLOU fan art
Me pretending to work for The Last of Us on HBO pic.twitter.com/TYJneBytDP— Alice X. Zhang (@alicexz) February 19, 2021
This fan-made poster for HBO's The Last of Us series is beautiful
The best Dr. Manhattan meme
Did I do that?
A heartwarming live reaction
It's cool seeing people's dreams come true.
This line-up is ice cold
Where are they giving these out?
Static hitting Joker with a uno reverse card 😭 pic.twitter.com/mUVj6rb1Cc— Decimo (@decimoXIV) February 16, 2021
Static would probably beat Batman in a fight, by the way.
Happy Friday everybody!
Ladies and gentlemen, the weekend.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.