Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means its time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews 25 Most Anticipated Games of 2021
- Shacknews Game of the Year 2020 - Half-Life: Alyx
- Best laptops from CES 2021
- Fan-made Half-Life: A Place in the West comic series gets remake of first two chapters
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ & S21 Ultra release date, price & preorder info
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro revealed at CES 2021
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Operation Amber Sky crosses over with Rainbow Six Siege
- Corsair reveals new 5000 Series PC cases
- Blizzard begins rolling out massive Battle.net 2.0 update
- New Pokemon Snap trailer reveals Lental Region & April 2021 release date
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Google sees a spike in people searching "EXIF data"
Lessons will be learned.
Pokemon lifting spirits in 2021
Taking photos of Pokemon might just be the thing we all need.
Chris Evans coming back to the MCU?
Chris Evans: I'm done with the MCU— Dan Casey (@DanCasey) January 14, 2021
Marvel: Here's a burlap sack the size of a house with a dollar sign painted on it.
Chris Evans: pic.twitter.com/cB5wdrl4Jc
The bloke is a legend. Hope he does return.
Puppy hugging a duck
oh my god pic.twitter.com/ldKgmr896Y— Ad Infinitum (@Ad_Inifinitum) January 13, 2021
Rainbow Road skip
as seen on reddit, after 5 years and tens of thousands of attempts, @ArthuurrrP is the first human to achieve the Mario Kart Wii Rainbow Road ultra shortcut and lap successfully. Arthur the god pic.twitter.com/J52B8NEqHw— Rod Breslau (@Slasher) January 14, 2021
Some people are too good at Mario Kart.
Such a small hat.
What's the right amount of sleep for you?
I FEEL ATTACKED pic.twitter.com/WAySRRmO2d— Chef (@ChefJags) January 14, 2021
For me, it's at least 8 hours.
Biscuits and gravy
I’m so glad a new generation is rediscovering the Marshawn Lynch at Applebee’s video. pic.twitter.com/2ksfSon3ht— Jeff Eisenband (@JeffEisenband) January 14, 2021
Gravy and biscuits.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad when he was a kitten. He's climbing out of a takeaway bag.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.